:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

Here you go: Trust Level Requirements

7 Likes

Move away post to preserve integrity

Fearless posted a general reminder for everyone about how to think in the future - but you’re right, let’s move on.

11 Likes

Wait what is this?

4 Likes

When editing a post, there’s a small I that looks like a info button at the top left of the post next to your username above the hotbar
click it and you’ll be able to edit a hidden reason for the edit into your post, which leads can view and respond to

4 Likes

So you know the little pencil that you sometimes see next to a post? That’s because an edit was made! So, anyone with the leader badge or plus in this forum can view that, and you can also add a reason for making the edit, essentially. So when they click on the pencil, if you’ve added anything they can view it.

8 Likes

Ohh now I remember

3 Likes

Hey @TheCMStudios, you might find it useful to check edit history.

3 Likes

Um some people on HS are posting inappropriate things including romance and um…other things…so i think they should be banned. One user is Zyro or smth so please ban them, it is really disturbing :confused:

5 Likes

Hey there,

In this case it may be best to email THT directly, and report the projects. Maybe even link a few to show what’s going on, and I hope the situation is solved soon…

8 Likes

If anyone sees this post, please reply!
I don’t think anyone knows I’m here. Very confusing. Confusion 100%

4 Likes

No you are invisible, I am so sorry

7 Likes

Oh, ok good to know. Dissapointment 100%

4 Likes

You’re here!

6 Likes

Great! I like that I’m here!

5 Likes

I want to make a trail art MLS™️ trail art. Does anyone know if I can or can’t due to copyright issues?

8 Likes

This is a very good question, which I think is best responded by The Hopscotch Team themselves.

You can email them at help@gethopscotch.com!

7 Likes

Thank you for the advice. I will try to contact them ASAP.

5 Likes

You’re welcome - and good luck!

6 Likes

Please only open if you’re a leader. Thank you very much :slight_smile:

Summary

Would a continuous challenge like NAF be allowed or is that like a one time only thing? I have some good prompts and I’d love to see people drawing them but idk if it’s allowed. Please lmk :slight_smile:

9 Likes