:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

but tht gets money from plants

3 Likes

Depends on the content and the purpose. If you have feedback regarding self planting and make a topic explaining why you think it is not a good feature, I think you can create the topic.

However, search before you post. I approve the subject, but you’d have to check for any topics already talking about self planting, and if so, reply to them rather than creating a new one.

5 Likes

Is it possible for all the leads to have unhidden profiles? This would make it easier to easily see when one was last active

2 Likes

You can use their tag, but just take a look.

2 Likes

I could, but then I would have to go menu > groups > leads instead of just clicking on a recent profile. Currently all the leads except Fenith have unhidden profiles, but this changes around

3 Likes

Ok, thank you - I will keep that in mind:))

1 Like

go into the search, search trust level 4, click that group and then all the leaders are there

4 Likes

It’s more complicated, but it is up to the individual if they want to keep their profile unhidden or not. I’m sure Fenith will respond better since you specifically mentioned Fenith’s profile.

6 Likes

Well, I did find one about plants that didn’t mention self planting.

Would you say that counts?

1 Like

Oh ok, thanks for the explanation

2 Likes

Can you link the topic so that I can check it out?

3 Likes

Yep!

1 Like

Check the replies

2 Likes

if it helps - you can save this link!

5 Likes

If you think they should be removed or have something to add to the previous discussion, reply in that topic.

If not, unless there are any more topics that might be a duplicate, I think you can go ahead and create a new topic.

4 Likes

Ok, thanks - its pretty different then that topic but just wanted to check in with you to make sure.

@Pumpkin
These topics are completely different, one is asking for the way to view it, whilst the other is asking it be made officially accessible via the app

2 Likes

apologies - will find a better topic - or whisk back!

4 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hey guys how’s it going? Hope you guys are having a great day bye I guess ;))

3 Likes