:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

Oh I didn’t know that

3 Likes

@Leaders check edit history please

6 Likes

wait so are we not allowed to have irl friends/ online friends creat acc’s?

4 Likes

I am friends with albus so does that mean i am banned

3 Likes

and im friends with @/pengscape
temm and spe33 are 2

4 Likes

I DONT WANT TO BE BANNED

3 Likes

yeah…I know someone irl who has hopscotch too and I’m not sure if I’ll be banned as well ://

3 Likes

Hey guys,

It is not against the guidelines or rules to be friends with users here on this forum irl. What is against these rules and guidelines is sharing ways to contact you on different platforms that are not Hopscotch and can’t be moderated by us or THT.

As well as where people can find you in the real world

11 Likes

SO am i not getting banned

3 Likes

Of course not

4 Likes

You’re allowed to, just don’t continue convos from irl here

So say me n 6 are talking about a school project irl and then come on the forum. We wouldn’t continue that discussion here cuz no one else is involved and talking about that irl project on the yak may make others feel excluded or confused.
Will’s saying to not do that

10 Likes

ah, makes sense.

6 Likes

Saying that you contact them through irl methods like that is fine, but should be avoided as they can start a pcof convo. Mentioning the dīscord username is cof

(In re to a now-deleted post)

9 Likes

Oh is it like if me and albus were talking about a whole different thing but then continue to talk about it in the forum and then other people would be sad bc they would feel excluded?

4 Likes

Yeah, exactly
Especially if it’s vague or completely unrelated to hs

6 Likes

Ok that makes sense, thank you.

3 Likes

No problemo

6 Likes

You are very cool

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Schedule for tag groups!

@Leaders (especially @TheCMStudios) check edit history please, there is a lot that needs to be said privately.

2 Likes