:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

Is the “ask for seeds” block going to be available to the public eventually? Thanks.

1 Like

Nicely put :+1:

1 Like

why do you need it lol?
well you can do some json editing but idk if it’ll be accepted

2 Likes

What is this HAGEEHSGDYEHHDD​:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

5 Likes

I love this forum :heart_eyes_cat::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::cupid::cupid::heartbeat::gift_heart::gift_heart::heartbeat::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::two_hearts::two_hearts::sparkling_heart::heartpulse::revolving_hearts::gift_heart::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

I don’t have likes so here :heart:

2 Likes

Me too! If you have any suggestions on how to make the experience better, let us know!

8 Likes

How do some of yall have the gif pfps im jealous :crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::persevere::sneezing_face::pouting_cat:

1 Like

You can just save a gif and use it

I think…

2 Likes

No it doesnt work :crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:

2 Likes

Some do, some don’t. Forums kind wack abt gifs lol

4 Likes

Idk just kinda curious lol!

I would have to kinda get used to THT’s style of coding… I’m gonna have a look anyway…

3 Likes

I agree with u

2 Likes

@TheCMStudios aw man

I had nothing to do with that, and silver was tutoring me…

please open the topic back :sweat:

2 Likes

hey, though cm may have closed - us leaders work as a team - you can ask us all!
check the guidelines and topic’s first post to see why the topic may have been closed, discovering that plus learning and growing will help prevent future closures!

8 Likes

The topic was closed due to reasons, I’ll get something to you in a bit :wink:

5 Likes

Totally! was just asking him cause I don’t wanna tag you all. sorry

3 Likes

Ok! Yay

and I have no likes so here again :heart:

3 Likes

Can I share a link to a codepen of mine for coding help? As in, is it allowed?

5 Likes

Why can’t new users go in the yctayhch?

3 Likes