:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

Would it be okay to post this topic? I suppose as long as it’s Hopscotch related in some way, it won’t remain unpublished, right?
I just wanted a heads up before I write a ton of words that I wouldn’t be able to publish. :sweat_smile:
@Leaders

8 Likes

Maybe be a bit patient haha. They’ll get back to you ASAP. I can say from experience that these things can take a bit of time, especially with a small team scattered across different time zones. They’ve all got lives and irl is pretty busy.

this is something they’ve gotta discuss and pumpkin has brought it up. It’ll take a bit for everyone to reply and for them to make a decision.

9 Likes

so we aren’t allowed to mention (just mention) anything that could possibly be cof?

6 Likes

Define mention? Like just say “google docs” or “twítter” or whatever? Or like talk about them

7 Likes

like fearless said, mostly depends on context - best not to discuss anything that could lead to communication on other platforms!
guidelines explain much better than I can :))

8 Likes

Oh okay, makes sense!

Rest assured @Pumpkin that this topic would be not only Hopscotch-related, but also very relevant to coding and art in general, which is one big reason that we’re all here, I guess! So it’d be on-topic in a different sort of way.

6 Likes

if you say so

just my post was edited because I stated I previously didn’t know what docs were because I was homeschooled and I don’t see how anyone could communicate with me outside of the forum because I mentioned that

7 Likes

ah guessed you were referencing that,
without getting too specific - was doing a couple edits through a couple posts - so as it’s clear it’s not currently allowed ;)) apologies if the edit reason wasn’t clear enough!

8 Likes

@Rawrbear
hey! we don’t know each other but it’s rare I get to see someone come back after they stopped being active. .
so hi! and I think your topic is a great idea:)

5 Likes

Hey! Thank you! I guess you finally got the opportunity haha :)

5 Likes

There are multiple methods we’ve developed, note-ably @Serenity’s measure method, @Nobody’s idea of variables in notes which developed into this, and a nearly lagless string interpreter method in this project

5 Likes

yup haha
I don’t know if I’ll ever see you again, so Merry Chrismas, Happy Hannukah & Kwanzaa in advance :)
idk if you celebrate any of those or if I forgot any holidays but you get the gist lol
I will also gbot

3 Likes

I celebrate all of those but kwanzaa! Thank you! :D
Feel free to tag me anytime, for feedback or whatever!!

5 Likes

Oh wow, this is cool stuff!! Thank you for the links :smile:
I’ll probably use these at some point if I make anything, so thank you :smiley:
Nice pun btw. :joy:

8 Likes

Why did the YCTAYHCH close

1 Like

Too many off topic post

it will be back

2 Likes

Hey @Leaders, I really would like the first reply on my topic! I have the reply ready to reply as soon as the topic is posted but would you guys let me know a minute in advance when you’re about to approve it before it’s approved?

Thanks so much!

6 Likes

Approving it now

5 Likes

Thanks! I’m ready!

4 Likes

Actually let me run this by the others

6 Likes