:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

What happens if you miss your anniversary

2 Likes

After that, you can do it anytime pass that

Then you will have to wait again.

2 Likes

@TheCMStudios do I earn the trust level member tomorrow with everything I’ve done? I’m not asking for it I think I read something that said 7 days

1 Like

You should. If you don’t I can see what you’re still missing to reach the member trust level

1 Like

I don’t know if you had the power to see this already but here’s what it says I’ve done

1 Like

Yeah I saw it. I can see if you’ve met the requirements or would you want to just wait and see if you get it tomorrow?

1 Like

You can pick I don’t have anything against waiting but if you could (I think I read that right) I would probably say it would be nice

I make no sense…

1 Like

I’ll take a look

1 Like

Nvm I read that wrong. You should be good

1 Like

Got it :slight_smile: thanks for the help :upside_down_face:

1 Like

No problem

2 Likes

@TheCMStudios

6 Likes

Congratulations on member!

5 Likes

@Bobzilla07

When you’re logged in, click on your profile picture at the top, left corner. Then, click on the :bust_in_silhouette: button. After that, click on “preferences”. And finally scroll down and click on “Send Password Reset Email”.

I hope this helps :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like
1 Like

Is it possible for a member to edit a topic that’s their own?

2 Likes

currently, only leaders and above can edit posts - after the first couple minutes!
need any edits, tag us - and we’ll help out :))

5 Likes

I’ll tag you in the topic I made also :slight_smile: thanks for helping out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

no problem - always happy to help!

5 Likes

hello!
do you guys have other jobs besides being leaders?
Do you guys get paid from being a leader or is it just volunteering?
And how are you guys always around when you hve to do other things like study (or something)
(if any above questions are sensitive or confidential lmk)

4 Likes