:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

To my knowledge, we don’t allow that. You can, however, ask Ana in an email and she’ll try to work out a way for it to be possible but we can’t moderate what happens in a livestream as it’s live and not in video form

10 Likes

Ok! Thanks for the notice

Now that I think of it, it would be really hard to moderate since i would need at least one leader moderating it (which would honestly be boring) and I myself am not one so I can’t moderate it “officially”

4 Likes

But what if you could change it?

4 Likes

Wdym? We can change names but the user has to wait a full years time from their last name change/forum join date if no past name change history

7 Likes

why was the general concerns topic closed?

5 Likes

The topic was misused too often and resulted in a closing

6 Likes

sheeeshhh thats rough censorship never changes

4 Likes

Will it ever be reopened or nah?

7 Likes

Other than why it was closed, I don’t have any further information so I’m not sure

7 Likes

@CloverKenny, please don’t share usernames from another platform

6 Likes

Ugh ok :crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::chains::chains::chains::chains::chains::sob::sob::sob::confounded::confounded::persevere::persevere::pensive:

3 Likes

If you want your name changed on the forum I can help you out with that

5 Likes

Can you change my username to CloverKenny ? Ty!

3 Likes

Yep. Let me check to see if it’s been a year since your last name change real quick

Looks like you’re all good

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

3 Likes

No problem

4 Likes

Hey uhm @TheCMStudios how do I change my password

2 Likes

Forum? Or app?

2 Likes

I would like the forum

2 Likes