:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

6 Likes

What the a-

3 Likes

Maybe you are on a phone

4 Likes

yea I am

3 Likes

ahh, and on android? my dream phone is also samsung with 1 UI, but on iPad with iOS its totally different lol oof

4 Likes

Ok, thanks for that!

3 Likes

Yep thats what I was talking bout

7 Likes

Hmm @Nobody
You poked me here
4 times

3 Likes

How do I edit my post?

7 Likes

Just press the pencil on your post which you want to edit

5 Likes

Press this

4 Likes

I don’t think he can edit? Can basic edit, @Leaders?

5 Likes

I think Basic cannot edit but I can because I am a member

5 Likes

you don’t need to tag all the leaders

3 Likes

there’s a time limit on editing abilities - a couple minutes
if you’d like anything edited - just tag me or another leader - and we’ll get to it!

8 Likes

Hey everybody. I’m an old hopscotcher and looking back into my account, I have said a lot of horrible horrible things. Today I looked back into my old forum posts and I find many things I said back then to be extremely offensive, and I regret saying everything I did to all those people. What I said back then wasn’t a representation of what I believe now, but it definitely was what I believed back then. I wish to apologize for all that I said, and just delete this account to get it over with. If somebody could help, I would greatly appreciate it.

9 Likes

aww i can try give me a minute

2 Likes

i think you have to ask a moderator bc i cant find anything
i wish you the best of luck otherwise
have a great time away from the forum
if you ever come back we are right here ready to take you in

1 Like

ask a mod/admin

1 Like

Thank you for the help, I won’t be coming back as my interest in hopscotch has long dwindled, and also with the fact that I’ve done so much damage to others throughout those years, I think it’s necessary that I delete this account and end this chapter of my life that said those disgusting things.

3 Likes