:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

You are me

2 Likes

Hi there. We understand your concern about this.

However, we don’t have any current plans for this topic and I’m not sure when we will. We are all busier than we were a couple of months ago due to everything starting back again especially Serenity who has a ton of stuff to do. I don’t think it is fair to call Serenity out for replying somewhere else but not to this post. Keep in mind the number of notifications we all get and not coming on to the forum for a couple of days can in result to
”drowning” the notifications on top of newer ones in which we miss some. Most of the time we only have so much time to go through it all.

I am sorry we haven’t gotten back to you on this but the call-out was a little harsh and uncalled for. I can tell you that we don’t normally respond to stuff like this when we don’t have an answer. Well, I don’t. However, I do apologize for no response over the past few days. Just know we are only human and we can’t do everything and we don’t know everything.

I don’t remember if we’ve mentioned this to Serenity yet but if it makes you feel a bit better I can ask Serenity about it directly and get back to you when I get an answer

7 Likes

“A user posts some emojis, and optionally, a clue or indication on what topic (user or project) that you are hinting. **You are only allowed to post max 5 emojis/post to make the gameplay equal and fair and to keep posts relevant”

Just to clarify - it’s 5 posts with emojis over the time, right?

8 Likes

No we mean a max character count of emojis in a single post

5 Likes

Ohh okay
That makes sense lol, thanks!

6 Likes

Why I can’t edit my posts? :thinking:

1 Like

Ok ,I can :neutral_face:

1 Like

There’s a two minute limit on editing posts :)

1 Like

Is possible to become a moderator?

4 Likes

Yep, anything is possible when you put your mind to it :wink:

Lol maybe not currently though, since THT aren’t looking for any more leaders atm :slight_smile:

9 Likes

If I have a sketch/drawing I made for planning a project and want feedback on it or something in my beta testing topic, can I post it? Or would I be violating the floating art rules?

4 Likes

When will I get @evilcoders it’s the 14 of Oct

1 Like

be patient

3 Likes

it’s 1am for ana I think and it’s still the 13th in America, be patient:)

3 Likes

I thought it was 5 minute

2 Likes

Whaaat

Ana lives in GMT + 1 or 0?

3 Likes

Uh I think she lives in the US
And I think that’s like UTC-5 to UTC-9

2 Likes

THT’s HQ is at US I think

2 Likes

Yes, I believe it is in Brooklyn, New York