4 Likes

sorry? why so?

2 Likes

you can only change your username once every 365 days

3 Likes

Wait but isn’t it

once every year?

3 Likes

now isn’t that a little weird? my name literally is the worst because it is worse than it used to be.

Ah well, 240 more days, here I come.

3 Likes

you can change your username every 365 days last time I checked

no it is not in my opinion

3 Likes

Imagine having the ability to change your name every day

4 Likes

Haha rickroll go brrrrrrrr.

Any ways, like why lol. It literally is the second worst name i have ever heard of. Albus_Dumbledore sounds so weird… because it doesn’t show my name if i click my pfp.

3 Likes

What is portal function?

2 Likes

it means to move posts - which may be for many reasons - some explained here!

5 Likes

A leader only ability!
Basically it’s normally used to move posts to a more suitable topic, or if they violate the forum guideline/are suport off-topic they go bam into a secret place :wink:

5 Likes

I think I know the secret topic name

5 Likes

wow! the old silvie is back! And it means that the posts go to Detritus and other randomness?

3 Likes

Was detritus an actual topic before it got hidden

2 Likes

It’s a topic accessible only to leaders that is used for moving away posts for different reasons.

5 Likes

*gentle poke *
might i suggest that in the event this kinda thing happens again, this could be answered by another mod / lead and give an answer for this, even if it’s something along the lines of “ we don’t have an answer for that at this time, but we will attempt get into contact with [ insert leader / mod here ] ourselves. “

like i said in the OP ( original post ), it’s perfectly understandable if things have gotten into the way of the NT topic or whatever else, but i just wanted to give a gentle poke that hey, this question still doesn’t have an answer to and since this topic does move at a decent pace, these kinds of things do happen to be missed sometimes ( and understandably so ).

8 Likes

Am I allowed to depict weapons in my HHC project? They’d be shape art and would not be used to harm another character. (There’s only one character in the project anyways.) The weapons would just be held in a way that is not meant to be threatening (the character will be standing in kind of a candid-photo pose), and it would be implied that most or all would be costume props (because who goes trick-or-treating with real weapons as costume props? That’s just weird and kinda creepy).

9 Likes

I am you.

3 Likes