:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

If it does not grow from this scenario, I am sure as long as you continue creating unique and creative content, you’re channel will grow. :wink:

6 Likes

At least you will get an answer, and it might lead to future ideas for coding and videos! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Making videos is a great skill to master - it’s the fun in video making that matters. But if you do good content and share it here, your channel will eventually grow :wink:

Also, asking the question both helps THT refine the guidelines and it’s better than giving up.

8 Likes

Hi, here’s the response I got, because as u guys have said, this is a learning experience for us all. I have colored over the parts with my name in it in order to not break the guidelines. So here it is.

It seems as if she got a little confused,(the first highlight) the show is an internet talk show, meaning we are in every frame. This is also an animated show, meaning that every frame is purely hand drawn images. She then goes on to say that if it is animated in hopscotch, it will be welcome here on the forum. I do plan on animating it in hopscotch, as I am the recognized first person to make stop motion in the app.(@SilverSong at least I think lol it was about a week from photos release in hopscotch) so expect it in the coming weeks, thank you @ana for reading all of our emails, and taking the time to reply. And thank you to all of our leaders such as @William04GamerA, the previously tagged silver star, @Pumpkin, and @TheCMStudios for helping clear this issue. I am now realizing that this is a reply to william :man_facepalming:t4:

12 Likes

Yeah you were right about that part lol

But nice! Good to know :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thanks lol, I was a very proud(does finger math) 9 year old.

3 Likes

No wait, I was 10, or 11

3 Likes

or 12

4 Likes

Lol, no, I just turned 13, and that was 2 or 3 years ago

4 Likes

then you must’ve been 16 when you did that

4 Likes

Of course, it seems my calculator was using dead batteries. How silly of me

4 Likes

Hey umm whats the deal with coding topics now. Can we just make them do we ask or like . . .

4 Likes

Bug reports you can make without asking. Idk what you mean by “Coding topics”

Could you explain?

3 Likes

can we make topics for games we are working on?
for help etc… or do we just use the ‘you can talk about your coding here’ topic?

5 Likes

I think the y-thing is best, unless you want beta testing—then you can make a topic I’m pretty sure

4 Likes

I think the YCTAYHCH topic the best thing to do right now. I would wait until a Lead confirms, though.

Unless you want to beta test, then you can make a beta testing topic

4 Likes

beta test . … .?

4 Likes

If you want people to play your game and give feedback or cc before it officially comes out

4 Likes

oh ye thats what i wanna do

3 Likes

Nice :ok_hand:

2 Likes