:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

Ah ok.

Does it happen anymore now/recently?

One of the things we strive for is including everyone, and I’d h8 to see this happen, especially now

9 Likes

I wasn’t suggesting that but that’s actually a really good idea. I think that would help disperse the fear of accidentally posting CoF.

4 Likes

I would think so, but I dont really see the topics. It does happen rarely. I usually find topics by searching and then finding other topics, but I usually don’t view very many, if you look at my stats you might see that I’ve seen a lot of topics, but I’m not sure. I think it’s still happening, but I just don’t really, see it.

4 Likes

Awesome, we’ll definitely consider doing that then

6 Likes

We ignore new users? At best, we try to welcome them into the forum

10 Likes

To me, it feels like the new users don’t fit in—like we say welcome but it doesn’t actually feel like they are welcomed

8 Likes

why we need a welcome team pt 1828829229 lolol

7 Likes

How do you think we can fix this? We have a welcome team getting underway, should be out within a day. Do you think that would help? What else can we do?

10 Likes

We’re getting one.
Patience

10 Likes

a day? awesome!! that’s great! i’m super excited

7 Likes

Maybe? I dunno, I’d have to see in work. It just feels like a “hi-welcome-this-is-quite-awkward” moment for some reason I can’t pinpoint

At least to me

8 Likes

Hm.
Why do you think it’s like that?

8 Likes

No idea, sorry

6 Likes

iknowwearentsupposedtosaythisbut

i agree

i feel like sometimes the replies just aren’t that in depth

i’m guilty of it

3 Likes

I see what you mean. I try to include some basic information about the forum and quote the questions from the introduce yourself topic

8 Likes

That’s alright.
We’ll do our best to try and fix that tho

7 Likes

Yee we do

Prob not gonna be part of it lol

3 Likes

Yeah that’s great and not a problem. The thing I’m trying to say is that the person feels like a stranger instead of a friend sort of? May be just me

5 Likes

Maybe that could just be because we don’t actually know them because they’re new?
You’re kinda starting to loose me a bit. I don’t really follow.

7 Likes

I see. It’s hard to welcome them into being like they belong here without being too much???
We also don’t want to overwhelm them

7 Likes