that’s something that’ll require a lot of discussion, much more than just allowing them. there’s also a lot happening rn so idk how soon a verdict on this would be likely
Okay, I appreciate the heads up!
Per usual, here are some pros to implementing a Shops and Requests category:
- Great place to stop and get commissions for projects
- Stops the need for a hub topic, allowing all new and most active shop topics to stick to the top of the category
- Fairly listed shop topics (ie. rather than a hub topic, where shops are listed from top to bottom in alphabetical/no particular order)
- Creates better relevancy between all available shops
- Makes it easier to find the most credible and active shops on the forum
- Separates shop topics from collab and beta testing topics categorically
- Allows for a separate pinned topic for shop guidelines (if desired)
- Unique cultural hotspot for businesslike transactions between different skills - artists and creators alike!
Blue text is called hyperlinked text. you just need to surround the text in brackets and add () at the end to make the text blue.
you can also do
I’m thinking of running a yearly art comp on the forum.
So basically it’s a community run art challenge where participants are given a theme and a timeframe to draw a piece of art on a hopscotch art pad.
They are to then link their drawing to the topic that I will create. Once the challenge is over, I’m going to create a poll with all the entries and the forum community get to vote for their favourite piece of art.
Winners in 1st, 2nd & 3rd place get an (undecided) amount of seeds and also gain Hopbytes (maybe 10).
Also maybe people could contribute seeds to the prize pool.
I have linked the discussion for this comp with @Rawrbear
Is this alright with you? What do you think?
as i said in the dht, thisd be allowed! for an extra coding challenge, you could always have them also code their own art pad :))
the more coding related, the better. but this is perfectly fine as it stands too
I’ll consider it lightly, thank you
How do I make a TAG LIST
You can set up a poll to see who wants to join your tag list, and once you reach 10 people, post a link to that poll and provide details such as the name, description, and picture of your tag list on this topic:
You can create a poll as its own topic or under the topic I just linked.
I already did that, but thanks for the help anyways
I am gonna have to remake the poll in another topic oofie
If you want to, I can move the poll, but I think that the results will be reset anyways.
Ok would you please move the poll to the tag list topic
@Serenity the posts you moved isn’t allowed, right?
@Leaders people seem to like the idea of an annual hopscotch drawing comp. But they said they’d like prizes as well but with free entry. Is THT able to give seeds and hopbytes for the winners?
I don’t believe the hopscotch team can give out these, but we’re not the ones to ask (you can reach out to them through emailing or tagging) - but we leaders can help with badges!
prizes don’t have to be seeds, or even anything at all - but if you’d like to, there’s plenty of free options (project or art requests, spamlikes, follows, shoutouts - there’s plenty of awesome and inventive prizes to create!)