:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

Heya @Leaders - I had a quick question :relaxed: I remember an old topic that was basically a collection of all the story topics - like a singular hub where people could go to see all stories instead of searching for them. Could I maybe make something like that for the shop topics, since more and more people are making them?

6 Likes

i think thatd be find unless they wanted to add it to the existing hub.

technically these fall under #collabs-requests-competitions and theres already this hub for those so the shops could easily be fit into this section

9 Likes

Yes, it should be fine!

7 Likes

Here’s an idea - I propose a Shops and Requests category on the forum, to separate it from the Collabs and Comps category, and so new shops are more easily accessible.

I suppose a hub topic would be okay too, but I’m not sure if these are hard to maintain without a wiki?

9 Likes

second this 100%

4 Likes

Hey @zza - I saw your question about Hopbytes! They are an official, virtual forum currency, which you can read more about in this topic:
[OFFICIAL] The Hopbyte Topic!

You can often earn Hopbytes by completing several tasks related to our ongoing competitions, and the ongoing Summer Hopolympics competition is no exception!

If you go to this post and scroll down to the Forum Olympic challenges, you’ll find some time-limited ways to earn Hopbytes.

Feel free to ask if you’re wondering anything else!

5 Likes

GeOrGiE's ShOp! Clive?

5 Likes

@anon68560021 did you need something?

6 Likes

No, why?

2 Likes

5 Likes

Huh. Must’ve been an accident - I didn’t do it intentionally. Might’ve been my little cousin who visited us today?

In any case, sorry about that :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

No worries, just let us know if there is anything you need :slight_smile:

8 Likes

How does your little cuz figure it out when I can’t lol

6 Likes

She prolly saw me doing it

2 Likes

To get past the character limits on posts, you can add some random characters to create a partly hidden message, like so:

This text is visible <This text is hidden>

Since the hidden text counts towards the character limit, but isn’t shown except you quote or edit the post, you can create a post with two visible characters.

2 Likes

Ohhhhh ok thanks again for the help

3 Likes

hi

3 Likes

It worked, congrats!

3 Likes

@leaders anyway I can lose regular?

4 Likes

why tho

3 Likes