:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

What if the person that was commissioning the art uses it in their project?

5 Likes

yes. the person commissioning it has to use it in their project for it to count as a commission.

the person doing the art/commission does not need to code it

6 Likes

Okay! Thanks for the help!

5 Likes

no problem! lmk if you need anything else :))

6 Likes

@Leaders how do you make groups like Willow_Moon Games and gradient_people etc.

5 Likes

Hi!

The information on this page tells you information about how to create a group:

Basically, the requirement is that you have 10 people that have signed up for your tag list. You can do so by creating a new topic asking people to join your tag list. You could also create a post in the “Schedule for tag groups!” topic asking the same thing, it is up to you.

10 Likes

Ok thank you

5 Likes

@William04GamerA are there any requirements/restrictions to changing badge favorites? Because I am not able to/don’t have permission to change my favorite from “Star Creator” to “Devote” (the badge I just got).

5 Likes

Does it say “FAILED” or something similar as an error message? There appears to be a known bug with Discourse (the forum software) when setting favorite badges. A fix has been deployed around 20 days ago, but I’m not sure whether the update has been pushed out or not.

7 Likes

Yeah, that’s exactly what it said.

6 Likes

Then it appears to be a known bug that will be fixed the next time the forum updates.

7 Likes

@AlphaChamp hey! nice clive finds :)) but instead of replying to the topics, why dont you just gather links to them all and post them here?

it saves latest from clutter and the lead that comes on first can easily find them all in one space, as opposed to having to dig through latest and all of the individual tags you sent on those clive posts

9 Likes

Oh, never thought of that. Thanks for telling me.

9 Likes

no problem! happy to help :))

8 Likes

Heya @Leaders - I had a quick question :relaxed: I remember an old topic that was basically a collection of all the story topics - like a singular hub where people could go to see all stories instead of searching for them. Could I maybe make something like that for the shop topics, since more and more people are making them?

6 Likes

i think thatd be find unless they wanted to add it to the existing hub.

technically these fall under #collabs-requests-competitions and theres already this hub for those so the shops could easily be fit into this section

9 Likes

Yes, it should be fine!

7 Likes

Here’s an idea - I propose a Shops and Requests category on the forum, to separate it from the Collabs and Comps category, and so new shops are more easily accessible.

I suppose a hub topic would be okay too, but I’m not sure if these are hard to maintain without a wiki?

9 Likes

second this 100%

4 Likes

Hey @zza - I saw your question about Hopbytes! They are an official, virtual forum currency, which you can read more about in this topic:
[OFFICIAL] The Hopbyte Topic!

You can often earn Hopbytes by completing several tasks related to our ongoing competitions, and the ongoing Summer Hopolympics competition is no exception!

If you go to this post and scroll down to the Forum Olympic challenges, you’ll find some time-limited ways to earn Hopbytes.

Feel free to ask if you’re wondering anything else!

5 Likes