:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

theres no real way to do that but mods can guesstimate based on reg reqs and you can use activity badges to guess yourself

7 Likes

@Leaders would I be allowed too make people pfp for seeds? Or is that apart of the no real lofr currency

5 Likes

that wouldnt be allowed as youre asking for seeds for a request

6 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix thank you for the answer someone answered befor but I forgot what the answer was.

3 Likes

no problem. pretty sure i was the one who answered before and i explained why but i cant seem to find the post

3 Likes

@Poison ^

10 Likes

perfect, ty haha :))

(and update on the bottom bit of the first post; the leaders did discuss it and agree with what i said, so this stands)

8 Likes

I’ve got an idea that might alleviate that issue. It’s still being planned right now though!

3 Likes

I was wondering if it would be possible for my forum username to be changed to Dolphin_Blast?
Thanks!

2 Likes

we can change usernames once a year, so sure - would you like this change?

6 Likes

Thanks for that information.
And, yes, thank you!

4 Likes

changed!

6 Likes

Great, thank you!

5 Likes

Can someone pls explain what ‘groups’ are on the forum?

7 Likes

sure! groups - like this one - can be tagged to notify large groups of hops at once!

details on how to get one, and a little more about them, here!

9 Likes

Thank you @Pumpkin!!!

8 Likes

Is this topic specifically for question for the leaders about the leaders or can it be for laeaders about other things like Hooscotch and code

4 Likes

This topic is for questions to leaders about things like how we do our work, what is allowed and what is not, and other questions related to leaders! So yes, it’s essentially about “questions to leaders about leaders”.

If you want to ask something specific to one of us that is not related to leadership work, feel free to tag us in this topic, for example, since it is for general Hopscotch-related questions!

8 Likes

Thanks for this, is there a master post of all the big topics similar to that one and what their purposes are or where can I find that info?

5 Likes

24 posts were merged into an existing topic: Balloons :balloon: [CURRENCY]