:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

can you lose regular somehow if you stay offline for 2 weeks

and if you still meet these requirements,

2 Likes

You have the requirement about “must have visited X days” here, but as long as that and the other requirements are fulfilled, you should not lose it, no.

4 Likes

what do invites exactly do? (on the forum)

@William04GamerA you’re online a lot today! :D

1 Like

Are you thinking about topic invites, as in those you can send by clicking on the the Share button → Invite?

I have summer break :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

:p of course lol

nope! This one!! :D

1 Like

Ah, I see. You can invite other users, such as friends, to the forum, by sending them a link or an email. If they accept the invitation, you get a badge for inviting them, and it also says “invited by [your username]” in the bio of the user that you invited.

5 Likes

okay thanks! I’m gonna go to the lake now

People can invent other people do you mean invited?

4 Likes

Invited of course :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

@Leaders am i going to lose regular due to inactivity? I’m leaving the forum and hs (but i’ll be back and i’m sure) due to unexpected personal reasons. It would be better if you reply me in a PM because it will notify me in my emails and i’ll be able to reply you with mail. If not, i’ll probably not see your reply because i’ll have wayyyy many notifications when i’ll be back

8 Likes

you could depending on how long you’re gone for but I think you’ve read a lot of posts + been really active so you wouldn’t have to worry unless you were gone for over 40-45 days

8 Likes

You can do that once a year!

6 Likes

Ok thanks William

5 Likes

No problem!

6 Likes

@William04GamerA 1 more question if I changed my name could I tag omtl and tell them my new name

3 Likes

theres no need for that. if youd like to notify people, you can tag your friend tag list.

7 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix then can I change my name too Poisonwild

3 Likes

A mod can check your name change history and get back to you with a change (if youre allowed to rn) or a timeline for when you can.
besides that, sure, rename yourself whatever you want

6 Likes

Who are the mods also I’ve never changed it

3 Likes

Will, Reni, Kingi and CM are all currently mods. E is too but i don’t believe hes handling these kinds of requests.

youve already tagged Will so no need to retag anyone; he’ll see this discussion and will change your name when hes able.

7 Likes

Ok thank you fearless even tho we argue a lot we’ve always been chill even before the forum

2 Likes