:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

You don’t need to retag her, she’ll see the first tag
she may just not be on right now

2 Likes

Hi there! So sorry if I have missed it. Do you remember which question you’re mentioning, so I can take a look quicker?

3 Likes

This post I’m replying to ^^

3 Likes

general consensus was of course!
would this be a monthly prompt within the drawing topic?
- you could even have a tag list to accompany it!

2 Likes

Could be monthly prompt or a topic that art is linked to, whatever works!

I would love this! it would make it so much easier!

1 Like

there’s a couple groups queued up for creation - here,
if you make some posts with details soon - we can make one for you then too!

1 Like

:ok_hand:
I’ll work on that soon

1 Like

Hello, Pumpkin Girl or William04Gamer can one of you unlist the topic for Kaila808’s and My Collab?

1 Like

maybe tag them in the topic

1 Like

I did I tagged @Pumpkin

3 Likes

So I was wondering when is the next seed development going on?

4 Likes

I am sure that THT will let us know when that happens!

5 Likes

Oh, ok. I was thinking of seed developing EJ v2.9.

5 Likes

https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/you-can-talk-about-your-hopscotch-coding-here-25-official/60269/1370?u=william04gamera

Hi there! There is a limited amount of reasons to choose from while flagging. As far as personal information goes, our policy is very restrictive but for only a good reason - to protect our users! With a lot of our presence today being online, a lot of the traces we leave can be personal information when you think about it. That’s why we want to protect you from leaving too much information behind! Let us know if you have any more questions :slight_smile:

10 Likes

@TheCMStudios why did you close my topic?

2 Likes

https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/the-last-people-on-earth-a-game/56880

Can leaders Clive
This person doesn’t seem to be active anymore

Just a small reminder about QnA topics

They’re not allowed as they can turn into general chat topics. The only time the exception is made is if the answers are presented either in the form of a Hopscotch youtube video (so that all questions can remain organized in a single topic which makes for a neater video when filming) or in a coded hopscotch project that goes beyond just a text object and background.

I’ve been seeing a lot of qna topics pop up recently where the qna topic guidelines aren’t being followed, so this is just a reminder that you’ve gotta do one of those things in order to keep the topic.

Tagging some people thatve made qna topics today: @SwimGirlStudios , @Unamed-Account , @Rishan69420 , @AECREATION , @Cutedogs1Forum

12 Likes

Ok, I didn’t know. I saw some other people do one, and no one said anything about it being against the guidelines. I’m making a Q&A project on HS. hopefully it’s good enough.

5 Likes

All good haha, just meant to be a small reminder for that very reason
I’m sure the project will be great. I just included the specification because we generally try to avoid text-only projects and it’d be best to get creative in a solution for something like this
Can’t wait to see it

9 Likes

Alright
It won’t take too much time, but it also won’t be a single text object and a background.

3 Likes