:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

sic, tysm iron age ooga booga :))

Please may I set it to “Hey y’all, this is my (@SilverSong’s) taglist! If you would liked to be tagged for project updates, curation related things etc, please feel feel free to join. You should be able to leave/join as you like, but if you have any questions/wanna chat I’m only a tag away c: Happy hopscotching!”

9 Likes

I changed it once you posted this but I wasn’t able to respond back. It’s all been updated though!

6 Likes

Hi! I’m a little unfamiliar with the forum (as I just joined today, lol) so…can someone help me out? I don’t even know if this is the right topic…

9 Likes

looks like you’re in the right place for questions - ask away!
I’ll help with all I can :))

here’s a good place to start!

6 Likes

Ok, great! So um…I got a notification saying I am now Basic. Ik thats a trust level, but what can i do now that I couldn’t before?

10 Likes

you can find some details on basic here (though some is a little outdated) - and some info on all things trust level here!

6 Likes

Yo welcome bro

5 Likes

The most important thing is that you can create unlimited posts, if that helps- there are a couple other things too, but I’m not really sure if those things are up to date. Just click on those links that pumpkin posted, then come back and read the other!

6 Likes

Wow, unlimited posts? I didn’t know that-ty!

7 Likes

Do you have an answer yet? Sorry if I’m being a bit pushy :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Hey LR,

What information do you hope to display?

I believe it’s fine as long as no accounts or information we don’t allow to be shared on the forum is shared. Same applies with gathering personal information

7 Likes

@Leaders check edit history please :]

9 Likes

Thank you. Going through now

7 Likes

Just the actual p5js project itself embedded in

That sounds fine then, thanks! :+1:

2 Likes

Hey, could I change my username? I’m not exactly sure where to ask.

4 Likes

you can change it once a year last time I checked, so in 17 days you can

and this topic is a good topic to ask in:)

3 Likes

Why are the notifs late most of the time?
(i once had a notif that said 40 or something secs ago)

1 Like

What trust level do I have to be to post pictures? I would like to show my drawing!

3 Likes

hey there!
I believe you should be able to post images when you become a member (more info on what each trust level can do can be found here!)
you can still post images as a basic user, though, if you put spaces in your image link like this, for example:

![1*RGw6JFw7bz0rl8i6YyfCZg|500x500, 50%](upload:// wzViD9QdjuUwA615BmawGUMurE3.png)

then you can ask a leader to fix the link so people can see your image :))

9 Likes

https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/you-can-talk-about-your-hopscotch-coding-here-24-official/60006/1738?u=william04gamera

Hey @ALBUS - just wanted to make sure - that picture does not contain anything that could potentially identify you, right?

5 Likes