:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

best place for this is in the trust level requirements topic btw, not the qna :))

6 Likes

Oof I forgot where that was

1 Like

@Pumpkin or @Serenity

I need help coding my game I need to fix the buttons so it’s pressed but it’s moving up by 1 fast any chance you can help?

Username is OFC Games!

Game : The Riddle Bear

5 Likes

@William04GamerA You can help too!

3 Likes

Hi there!

The leaders help around with forum moderation mainly. Of course we can also help out with code, and I can surely take a look at your project later! However, besides us, there are so many of our wonderful community members that you can ask for help!

If you keep being active on the forum and engaging in topics, you will soon be able to both access a discussion topic about coding, and the ability to create a topic yourself where you can ask for help!

In the post linked below, you can see the current abilities and requirements for the different “trust levels” on the forum, which unlocks features when you advance in them. Don’t worry though, the first few advances are easy! Check them out:

8 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: [OFFICIAL] The Hopbyte Topic!

Do I need to be a regular to make my own tag list?

3 Likes

Nope, you can request one whenever

I wouldn’t necessarily recommend it tho since Tracey left and what’s happening now with groups still hasn’t been decided

8 Likes

Tracey?

6 Likes

@/t1_hopscotch’s name is Tracey and they used to run all endeavors regarding tag groups until they left abruptly a few weeks ago

5 Likes

ohhhhhhh I know the user but I didn’t know their name
That’s sad but I get it now, so until they get figured out I won’t request. Thanks!

4 Likes

it’s in their bio :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

you could always collect up the names for the list now - to be ready for whenever groups can be created again!

7 Likes

Yeah, my bad lol :sweat_smile:
I always just kinda used her first name, force of habit

7 Likes

Nw, just thought I’d help clear things up for sunrose. I usually use Tracey too haha

6 Likes

yeah, I have, it’s because the tag list for my art keeps growing and I haven’t wrote them down anywhere so every time I post something I have to go through my recent tag lists to gather up all the people. (if that makes any sense)

4 Likes

@/Leaders can we do a community vote for seed devs?

2 Likes

That is up to yuanyuan and THT to decide! But for this round - they have already provided information for how it is going to work.

6 Likes

Ok, I was just wondering because like say they have 30 people and they can’t decide will that happen

Also that would be better maybe because the community gets to select based off of previous projects

3 Likes

I think if that would be case, THT would let us know! But feel free to share your feedback with THT - perhaps by replying to the latest topic asking for applicants to the program?

5 Likes