:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

Thanks Lunar!

6 Likes

either would work - depends what atmosphere you’d like for the competition!
adding a topic timer could build excitement, but could also incite debates (possibly to the point of arguments) before the election is officially back in session.

8 Likes

There is an emote that I think should be removed or replaced, the middle finger emoji. If jQuery is enabled, you could just do (this).val((this).val().replace(“theemoji”, “”)), or if $(this).val().includes(“theemoji”)){BAN player}

3 Likes

I think I’ll just have y’all reopen when it’s time. Thanks, though!

4 Likes

There’s actually no need for the jquery stuff.

@Serenity/Pumpkin/CM can just go into the filter and manually add it. Pretty simple, no holes to jump through

11 Likes

Would someone mind portalling everything below this into The Ultimate Curation Guide™ [Official]? Thanks:))

6 Likes

Sorry I didn’t know that was a bad topic to talk about that in

It’s all good:)) normally it’s be alright, but now we’ve got a topic for curation-specific questions so it’s better to keep the discussion there so the nominations topic can just be the polls and whatnot. Makes it a bit easier for us

7 Likes

@TrueHarryPotterLover Continuing the discussion here :wink:

^Copy this exact link, paste it in a new Safari tab, and see what happens. If it asks you to save the file, you can technically do that, but hopefully it should open in a neat video player :blush:

1 Like

Yeah doesn’t work

I can’t watch catbox vids :disappointed:

3 Likes

WDYM dude?

2 Likes

Videos shared on the forum are often shared using the service Catbox.

3 Likes

O, Okay.

1 Like

Sad :pensive: not…

2 Likes

I can’t watch them
It is just loading loading loading

2 Likes

Oh no - strange! Do you have a link to where the video you are trying to play was shared?

3 Likes

Here
https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/you-can-talk-about-your-hopscotch-coding-here-21-official/58457/8132?u=trueharrypotterlover
It won’t load
And I did a few other vids but they didn’t work either

3 Likes

It doesn’t really load for me either…

In the meantime - try this direct link to the video posted by CM: https://files.catbox.moe/lr5m3y.mov

3 Likes

Mkay lemme see
Nope, doesn’t work
Also it stops me from chatting at all

2 Likes