:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

Indeed
I was an OG starship lead from March 2019 to may 2020.
Bout a year ago in sept 2019, I was also a mod with Reni for a month to test it out.

8 Likes

Bruh what did I do

2 Likes

You tagged me twice…

2 Likes

Don’t have the mss topic but that is not a good idea

2 Likes

By everyone spreading the most positivity possible, and perhaps the cool down between posts if it’s getting too off topic? It’s such an amazing topic, hopefully it doesn’t have to close :c

6 Likes
found some possibly useful topics for you!

Topic Making Guide- Part 1: What is a topic, and what is it’s purpose?
How To Make a Topic

you may be unable to create one now - but as you raise in trust level - you’ll be able to!

7 Likes

Thank you! Thank you for telling me that.

4 Likes

Also where can you see how much time you have been reading on here?

4 Likes

for your profile - right here!

6 Likes

Oh thanks! Again

5 Likes

no problem - best of luck with raising in trust level - and happy holidays! :christmas_tree:

6 Likes

Happy holidays to you too! :grinning: :christmas_tree:

5 Likes

Also how do you get the <a href=“ https://forum.gethopscotch.com/badges/101/licensed“>licensed badge My html does not work ): but do you need like a trust level to get it (like regular)?

6 Likes

Nope! You just need to type the following in a reply:
@discobot start advanced user

Then, click on your profile picture in the top right corner, and you should soon see a notification from a user called “Discobot” (this is a bot). Click on it, and you will get a tutorial to follow. Complete it in order to earn the badge! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Also @TheCMStudios is not marked in the leaders, or I did not read it

6 Likes

And also, Thanks!!,

6 Likes

Looks like so to me! Check https://forum.gethopscotch.com/badges/4/leader.

Good luck with the advanced user tutorial! There is also an easier one, which you can complete by swapping out the mentioned message above with

4 Likes

they sure are!

5 Likes

So now I’m trusted enough to create topics. How do I?
-thanks rapterdragon_83🐉

4 Likes

When I try to post a link it says I can’t. But I got a notification that I could.

3 Likes