:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

Make an hs account

they cant stop that

2 Likes

French, you’ve got more guts than I do.
I was actually gonna say something similar (except I was thinking LGBT), but sometimes my flesh takes over and tries to be more concerned with logic that faith.

4 Likes

On Hopscotch we can’t. However, if shared on the forum, it will be removed

7 Likes

So if I made a project for Christmas with Christ in it…since that is kinda where the word Christmas came from…it couldn’t be shared on the forum? But if I made a project explaining the Big Bang theory, I could share it all I wanted?

6 Likes

I respect that. I was just wondering if you @Leaders could discuss my concern further, to allow at least just a little bit of wiggle room for us believers to freely talk about religion. Maybe it’d be good to set some new ground rules, as a new criteria for speaking about religious topics on this forum.

4 Likes

may I ask how BLM isn’t exposing/influencing/whatever-religion-is-on-here since it was brought up?

5 Likes

Do not @French_Wave123

I am sure you will be in trouble

3 Likes

It’s a very political organization. And supposedly politics are banned on here too

3 Likes

Haha, I used that example because it was just discussed in another topic.

4 Likes

Wait what? Cm is a very understanding friend, I’m sure he appreciates this discussion

3 Likes

Guys, let’s not link this talk of religion to other topics. :+1:

7 Likes

Alright guys.

I cannot allow any “wiggle room” for you to freely discuss whatever you want. Our rules are set and set for reasons I have given you and I’m sorry.

15 Likes

True my bad

3 Likes

Okay, I understand. Thank you for your help with this

8 Likes

Wait why wasn’t my post approved? It wasn’t bad…

3 Likes

wow, this was a very well handled discussion! thankfully it didn’t turn into a flame war

6 Likes

Well this looks fun.

don’t worry, I won’t ruin it

4 Likes

What happened to @HopscotchRemixer? How did he lose leader?

3 Likes

I think they stepped down or were on hiatus for too long

2 Likes

Big hiatus Carykh comes in mind

1 Like