:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

so if I get a custom title “hairy potter” and switch it back to my regular title I couldn’t deselect the hairy potter one?

3 Likes

No, you wouldn’t be able to go back to your custom title

5 Likes

lol now I kinda want that custom title but I’l stick with toucan gang

4 Likes

furmione granger and ronbald weasley

4 Likes

Hey everyone. You may find a bunch of topics that have been temp closed or category moved. Please disregard all of this

17 Likes

Um, was there some kind of discourse update?

Discobot just sent me 5 PMs congratulating me on a trust level promotion and I haven’t gotten one of those since February 2019.

7 Likes

Still not sure wether or not this is true but to my current knowledge, discourse is still looking into some forum issues and that’s probably why we’ve been seeing some strange behavior with the forum lately

7 Likes

I haven’t been promoted :frowning:

7 Likes

:0

2 Likes

congrats!!!
jk lol yeah that’s weird

3 Likes

i have a question.
so if a few people made a project together, as a collab, and it had gotten curated or featured (which is, most likely, not gonna happen), would all of the collab members get the ‘megastar creator’/‘star creator’ badge, or would is just be one of them?

4 Likes

definitely not this

3 Likes

All of them would, I think.
Why would just one person get the reward for getting a featured/curated collab project?

3 Likes

ohh, that’s good then

ok, thanks :)

2 Likes

they were the only person in the collab that worked on it

2 Likes

Everyone should get them! if you don’t, feel free to tag me and flame, so we can make sure y’all get it!

6 Likes

well, I did get a few projects curated before but I haven’t got the badge yet

I sent a form about a month ago lol

4 Likes

If that happened then it’s more like a science class essay group project than a collab

3 Likes