:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

no. you’re! a! great! role model!!

4 Likes

@TheCMStudios I got a new topic notification but dismissed it – isn’t there a “Toggle Unlisted” button here to avoid those?

3 Likes

I think only mods have toggle unlisted.
Leads can reply without changing the topic’s last posted in date

7 Likes

how long does it take to get member

3 Likes

Can a leader please unclive my topic, -1: a coded hopscotch story? Thanks!

3 Likes

check out this post! :wink:

4 Likes

Ty

2 Likes

Like this?

3 Likes

I got linked for sure!
but if you’d like to quote- quote the post and then reply;)

3 Likes

Umm…

I think I got it. Thanks for the help!

3 Likes

Have I done it? Yes I have

2 Likes

Oh, I thought I saw it come with TL4, not mods – I could be wrong.

2 Likes

I remember having it at one point of time briefly, and it couldn’tve been with lead cuz if it’s was, all of my unlisted topics would’ve been created like that. That just leaves mod then, so I’m assuming that’s what it is.

You could probably get confirmation either way from @Serenity, she’s been both too and might remember more clearly than I do? And if leads have it and I’m mistaken, she could clear that up

9 Likes

Yeah probably but it’s no big deal

2 Likes

Am I able to create a group? If not, how can one be created?

5 Likes

You need to ask Ana

3 Likes

a custom group?
Basically you need to tag Ana in a topic, with the people who want to be in it, and the name of your group.

8 Likes

i’ve poked you in a topic, have an ask there :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I saw. Thanks! ;D

6 Likes

Everyone, um, I just posted something on YCTAYHCH 14, please check it out, but if you are really lazy, then here -

Ahem. I must talk about a serious topic, that @William04GamerA, @PumpkinGirl, @SilverSong, @Serenity, @TheCMStudios, (all the @Leaders), and even some of the higher people (i think) say this. I know @TrueHarryPotterLover even made a topic about this!

L - Let’s. Let’s is a request, and when people request something (Clash Royale meme insert here pls) you must listen to them. You can usually have a strong opinion in this, but usually you agree.

G - Get. Get is a little more firm, a little more of a command. When people start using words that are a little more firm, they mean it. That is the tipping point for them, and they don’t want to tip. All the @Leaders are very nice, but they can close topics if people don’t GBOT.

B - Back. Back means reverse, and when you are required to reverse, it means you have made a simple mistake, that many let go. You are not in trouble. You just made a mistake. Don’t worry. It’s and easy fix. All you gotta do is GBOT.

O - On. On is kind of undefined. Usually it is used when you are off of the usual spot of rules. Don’t worry! You aren’t breaking a rule. You just made a mistake, remember?

T - Topic. Topic is the main subject, or theme in a way. When people say LGBOT, they mean, they want you to talk about the reason the topic was made.

Please follow this. I know this isn’t on topic, but i felt it necessary, especially as something as humongous of a topic as this. Please don’t think I am a little mean, I am just saying what is needed. Thank you, and if you want to remind others, you are allowed to copy this and reply.

~ (Insert name here)

Otherwise,

~Albus.

7 Likes