:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

thanks for the catch pet :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Bump. Hopscotch Forum Leader Awards 🏆 Teaser Oct 11.

5 Likes

@discobot quote
16 more likes on post 2

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

2 Likes

Howdy yall. Ari wanted to ask a question but she’s not able to view the GDT so I’ll be asking it for her.
“I’m unsure if this is the correct place to ask this, but would a collab (as in making a collaborative peice of art with one or more people) count as a commission and/or one of the ten images in our monthly portfolio? Are art collabs even allowed in the first place?
(I’d post this in the GDT I’m unable to see it for some reason?)”

7 Likes

why do my posts say pending above them? Is it because I’m new? I think this is the right place for me to put this right? I’m sorry this is nothing like what the practice robot thing was like.

11 Likes

Yeah it’s cuz you’re new.
I’ve approved em and will continue to do so
Don’t worry, happens to everyone.
It’ll go away soon. Just a precaution :))

15 Likes

cool! thanks!

11 Likes

Yee

8 Likes

No problemo

And welcome to the forum. I’m Fearless, and I’m a mod here. Feel free to tag me (put an @ in front of my name. like this: @FearlessPhoenix.) if you need anything. I’ll get a notif and will come help. Or ask any questions you have here , in the new users guide or help center

14 Likes

Hey there! Welcome to the forum!

8 Likes

Welcome @anon84583326! This is The Hopscotch Forum, where you can get and give code help, collaborate on projects, talk to other Hopscotchers and more!

Don´t forget to read through the rules (Community Guidelines), and the A non-exhaustive list of things that can get your post deleted topic.

Feel free to ask if you ever have any questions! We have a very friendly community that always wants to help out.

6 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix @William04GamerA @SilverSong in what part of that was COF?! It had to do with get contents of url in Siri Shortcuts and that was only with Hopscotch links. I never mentioned the name of apps outside the AppStore, and nobody can find an app based on an icon description that vague.

6 Likes

Are you talking about your post with a blurred app name in the GDT?

I did not remove it, and I know exactly what “that app” is. It´s fine to share, but it also depends on what you would use it for. Before you spend too much time on bots or reverse-engineering APIs, you should ask THT and the developers first, depending on what you are trying to do.

4 Likes

The vague description. Blurred app name I kinda get it, but a vague description of an icon? :man_shrugging:

It’s basically how Petrichor spamlikes.

3 Likes

The Hopscotch Forum but GweTV wants to leave asap

5 Likes

Same. I’m held captive here for devotee til 01-20-20

5 Likes

What kind of profile pictures are allowed

5 Likes

Well, if you are being secret about something, especially an app, I can understand why someone has deleted it.

4 Likes

After that, I’m out

5 Likes