:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

Do you have the block

5 Likes

Indeed I do! I’m happy to help with transferring seeds when needed.

4 Likes

hey, sorry for the extreme confusion after what happened, but i never received the participant badge in [edit history] topic :)

6 Likes

just granted

6 Likes

5 Likes

no problem

6 Likes

Hi! :hs_monkey: I just saw this topic sorry this is a bit random :)

8 Likes

Congrats - you found the best topic around if you ever have questions to a leader :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

wondering, how do you change your password on hopscotch?

4 Likes

Email hello@gethopscotch.com for a password reset link

5 Likes

Oh thanks for pointing that out — that’s not intentional. I’ll try adding a prefix or something to the Hopscotch emojis.

7 Likes

If you log out, you can also go to the login page to reset your password

(from the start screen: Get Started > Log in)

But yeah you can also email hello@gethopscotch.com for a reset password link. (Though I do think there ought to be a way to do it while logged in too)

6 Likes

How do you add a collapsible in a description?

5 Likes

You can tap the little gear and choose “hide details” when replying

I poked you to the ⁣Awesome Text Tricks On The Forum topic! There are lots of cool tricks there, including how to do a collapsable description.

4 Likes

I just renamed the hopscotch emojis now to include the hs_ prefix.

Unfortunately Discourse doesn’t have a feature to rename emojis, so I had to upload them again (and it does break where the emojis have been used — it just leaves :hs_space_pod: :sweat: )

2 Likes

don’t worry about it, bye bye topic!

@discobot quote

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at :hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic (Part 2).

You’ve disabled me in your preferences. You need to allow new user onboarding tips to interact with me.

2 Likes