:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

tag me there once you created the comp :)

4 Likes

I have written an email to that email

1 Like

i decided to put that here because i got deleted with no clear reason.

wdym for the badge? sorry if it’s rly obvious to understand, sometimes i’m dum :|

4 Likes

Can/do people charge seeds for a commission?

6 Likes

Yes. There are seed commissions in the shops category.

5 Likes

You actually won’t need to ask for permission to make your own shop. Any user can create their shop in the #shops-and-requests category, and no certain type of shop belongs to one user. There are plenty of pixel art shops out there, so go create your own and make sure to follow the guidelines while doing so! There’s even a super helpful guide on making great shops, here!

7 Likes

Also how do I charge seeds in a shop?

5 Likes

there’s no good official system at the moment, so you either have to have the request seeds block or the person who buys something has to have it, so that the seeds can be transferred. another option is to run the seeds through a third person (with the seed block) who can give the seeds to you or the person you’re buying from, :]

4 Likes

Do you have the block

5 Likes

Indeed I do! I’m happy to help with transferring seeds when needed.

4 Likes

hey, sorry for the extreme confusion after what happened, but i never received the participant badge in [edit history] topic :)

6 Likes

just granted

6 Likes

5 Likes

no problem

6 Likes

Hi! :hs_monkey: I just saw this topic sorry this is a bit random :)

8 Likes

Congrats - you found the best topic around if you ever have questions to a leader :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

wondering, how do you change your password on hopscotch?

4 Likes

Email hello@gethopscotch.com for a password reset link

5 Likes

Oh thanks for pointing that out — that’s not intentional. I’ll try adding a prefix or something to the Hopscotch emojis.

7 Likes

If you log out, you can also go to the login page to reset your password

(from the start screen: Get Started > Log in)

But yeah you can also email hello@gethopscotch.com for a reset password link. (Though I do think there ought to be a way to do it while logged in too)

6 Likes