:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

We both came back on the same day!

Welcome back @Andpi

7 Likes

Welcome back @jay!

6 Likes

Welcome back @anon68560021 and @jay!

5 Likes

Maybe, but I don’t really see the point in them — I can’t think of a good scenario where I would use a wiki post. It might still be good to come back though!

6 Likes

@Pumpkin I have one question.

What are the requirements for inviting a new person on the forum? I want to make sure I know for future reference.

4 Likes

there’s no particular requirements, to my knowledge - just that they follow the guidelines - and have a hopscotch account!

6 Likes

Ok.

They definitely have a hopscotch account. I know because they provided it via their profile. They haven’t posted anything yet, so I am unsure if they are following the guidelines yet.

I did notice that @/Tabitha was replying to a post on my updates topic, so I don’t know if her post is in moderation, or if she hasn’t actually posted yet… She’s a new user, joined ~8h ago.

I tagged her on the Introduce Yourself topic. I’ll have to wait till she posts there.

7 Likes

Question

5 Likes

I think you have a good question, so I’ll just explain here:

Users can’t be owners of their custom groups because that allows customization that can lead to unmoderated discussion. Owners of groups can remove anyone (including moderators) and set it so that people can PM a group, which is a risk we cannot take.

Because of this, there are no exceptions without a major guideline change.

Thanks for understanding!

11 Likes

Ah I see, makes since. Thanks for the answer!

8 Likes

No problem!

Don’t worry about it – that’s totally fine! You can also post a link here and ask for us to close it too, since all of us are watching this topic anyways

9 Likes

Oh, that’s good — thank you!

6 Likes

@Awesome_E I believe you forgot to list this topic when you clived it? HopJam judging topic!

5 Likes

hi, edit history

7 Likes

Discussing with team – will get back to you before the end of this week!

6 Likes

hmm alright, even tho i don’t see the point of discussing on this - if y’all have any questions feel free to ask me

5 Likes

just had to reverify everything really quickly
(procedure) but i looked through my logs and got that sorted for ya, you should have them all back now

6 Likes

yess, i got’em, thank you (:
i thought y’all are suspecting something :laughing:
i read too much books lol

6 Likes

lol no, just curation and badge procedure, dwai

8 Likes

hey leads, are wikis definitely banned from this forum?

5 Likes