:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

no problem!

5 Likes

@Leaders who is responsible to unfilter projects that only contains pictures (no seed block)?

11 Likes

I’m not sure that’s rlly a leader question as that’s handled 100% by THT and not by us, but while that is an excuse as to why i can’t give you a specific answer it’s also the vague answer. Someone from THT reviews those projects, if you’re interested in it anymore i would email help@gethopscotch.com

9 Likes

kk, i was just curious if it’s the curators who unfilter projects, so i can ask to unfilter a specific project tomorrow at 9 o’clock est

so ig i’ll just publish n wait

4 Likes

unfortunately we dont have those abilities, unfiltering is handled by a separate team of mods working (officially, not volunteer work like ours) within THT

6 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix, edit history please:)

4 Likes

aww, alright. ill do this tomorrow

3 Likes

When will seed dev applications open again?

2 Likes

spring i believe, but no promises

1 Like

wdym you cant access the dht? youre a reg and its a pretty public topic so that’s shouldn’t be an issue. i can dig around and see if i can fix it if i have a lil bit more info

4 Likes

i think he/they have a problem with scrolling through posts on the forum

4 Likes

Hi! Sorry to bu.tt in, and I apologise since this isn’t actually related to this topic - I haven’t been on the forum (or Hopscotch, but HS more recently than the forum haha) lately, and I was wondering if this topic automatically closing 3 months after the last reply is a new feature? If so, that’s really cool!
Again, sorry for posting this when it’s not technically related to this topic haha.

6 Likes

It is indeed - we’ve updated the collaborations category, making it more secure and relevant - so no outdated topics unused for 3 months!

4 Likes

Oh, thank you! That’s really cool :smiley:

3 Likes

Clive?

4 Likes

Got you! Thanks for helping out with cleaning topics.

5 Likes

Yep! Thank you!

3 Likes

consensus is yes! feel free to create the topic in #competitions-and-events and tag me when youre ready for the unlist

5 Likes

created — thank you and every leaders!!!

3 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix edit history pls…

3 Likes