:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

When there is a application ill tell you, but for now there is no applications.

Sorry for the late reply

3 Likes

Information like this is classified
My GUESS the spring
But thats just a theory a game theory
this is all just a guess though

Past years there has been a spring and a fall

3 Likes

yes TB
summer seed dev program doesn’t exist bc there’s ppl who aren’t online summer
and ig it’s the same for winter

so like Henry said, the next seed dev program is very probably in spring 2022

if you really wanna do the seed dev, and you have an idea, you can start coding now. Your project will be an argument to be chosen for the program. (i cannot promise you that you’ll be chosen but you have a lot of chances)

@TB23

2 Likes

Wdym argument?

2 Likes

you’ll need to fill a form to apply

2 Likes

https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/you-can-talk-about-your-hopscotch-coding-here-28-official/61677/6554?u=william04gamera

This depends on what you mean with origin. If you mean your sharing a bigger location, like a country, it is something that is allowed as long as your country isn’t really small. But, keep in mind that sharing your country often or sharing it when it isn’t necessary could lead to your posts being removed and/or you receiving a community warning. Mentioning smaller areas than a country, such as your state, city or address is not allowed. We are restrictive about this because we care about our users privacy and takes that very seriously.

You can always refer to the Community Guideline for Hopscotch Forum and A non-exhaustive list of things that can get your post deleted topics for more information! The latter topic is also linked in the Community Guidelines topic.

I hope this answers your question! If you’re talking about another type of origin, feel free to specify that so we can give a more specific answer :)

6 Likes

I think they meant to ask if they can talk about the origin of their HS account.

3 Likes

Do you mean if it’s a school account or personal account, for example?

4 Likes

I think that Couchpotatoz wants to be able to tell people the story of how long they’ve been on HS and what made them use it etc… an Origin of their account. I do not think they meant that they’d be sharing their irl origins.
Correct me if I’m wrong @Couchpotatoz

3 Likes

You are correct, @TB23. I will not be sharing any irl Info About Myself While telling the story.

3 Likes

Then it would be allowed because as long as it doesn’t share PI or IC and since it is HS related you can do it. There is no rule against sharing your HS story.

2 Likes

:arrow_up: and don’t share anything that will allow a cof or pcof

2 Likes

What’s a cof or a pcof

4 Likes

Communication outside of forum and Possibile communication outside forum.

3 Likes

Does in HS count?

4 Likes

Communication in Hopscotch doesn’t count as communication outside of forum - but communication using any other platform than Hopscotch for communicating and sharing details/encouraging it here is not allowed.

8 Likes

@leaders I want to Anon my previous account I cry whenever I think of it can you do it

5 Likes

thanks for the request, we’ll look into it.

as for everyone else: please refrain from discussing details about said previous accounts and legitimacy for sake of privacy and confidentiality

7 Likes

idk where to put this kind of post so i wrote it here

@cutecactus3, i know you’re new, but there’s something important on the forum to remember. It’s to stay on topic. When you’re on a math topic, try to stay focus on math. On a request seed topic you talk about seeds requests. Those are ofc only examples. By staying on topic, you’re keeping the forum in order. Of course, i understand you’re new, so it’s normal to do not know about gbot and etc. This is only a little reminder cuz i saw some off-topic posts in topics where it shouldn’t be :wink:

4 Likes

I didn’t see the drawings so you’ll have to wait for a lead’s answer, but checking out this topic will give you a good review of what’s allowed and what’s not

4 Likes