:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

kk then you should ask @JonnyGamer and @000

4 Likes

basically, it means that I found a glitch and it got patched

4 Likes

it’s okay if you can’t say the details
(i saw the edit)

5 Likes

When will I be able to just talk and reply? I keep getting muted and told I can’t reply more than 2 times in a topic… I’m so confused and I know it is related to my trust level but I’ve been here 3 days… shouldn’t I have more perks now? This place is great but I really want to just be able to reply to people. If I’m wrong and I shouldn’t have a higher trust level yet then my apologies but please tell me when I’ll be able to talk consistently. Thanks :))

6 Likes

just keep reading and replying :)

3 Likes

Looks like you just need more visits, reply to more topics, and do some more topic reading!

You’ll be there in no time (:

11 Likes

this!! ^^

i just checked everything on the admin end for you and i dont see anything you need beyond just these basics requirements, so youll be there super soonn

9 Likes

guys I’m lost

4 Likes

Hey Gwe! If you have a question, feel free to ask it

3 Likes

I’m literally lost

3 Likes

On what? If you mean that you didn’t mean to be on the forum right now, maybe go try playing some drums to clear your head.

Otherwise, nice pfp

4 Likes

already did that

thx

5 Likes

@moderators am I allowed to make A topic like [Results & Analysis] The Best Hopscotch Game(s) of 2020!

For 2021/2022

4 Likes

Unfortunately not, as it was an official competition run by THT - you could probably do something similar for one of your own competitions.

9 Likes

Is there way for me to leave closed groups? or can leader remove me from them?

6 Likes

A leader can remove you from them, I’m pretty sure there was a way though

4 Likes

I’d prefer not to be in any except the 2021SDP so that’d be great if there’s a way

6 Likes

@Leaders? Can you help @lollypopcorn

5 Likes

If you tap the menu option (3 lines) in the top right, and then click groups, you can scroll through and tap the orange ‘leave’ button on the ones you no longer wish to be a part of.

3 Likes

I’ve done that for most groups but I can’t leave ones that are closed

4 Likes