:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

I don’t think so. You don’t have a trust level, so that’s weird…

1 Like

I do not understand >>Trust level<<

Explain?

1 Like

There are 5 trust levels (I believe) You start with Basic, which you get when you are new (but have used the forum) then there is Member, which you get when you are a bit more active. Then, it’s Regular, which you get when you are really active (at least 6 months, but it can happen sooner) After that, you have Leader and Mod. You have to apply to be a Leader, (like @FearlessPhoenix) and be approved by THT/Mods. There is a topic that has the specific guidelines on how to get to the first 3 trust levels (Basic, Member, Regular)

8 Likes

Does at least not mean the smallest amount?

Etc. at least 10 means no less then 10?

5 Likes

Usually no less than 6 months, but if you are super active, you can achieve Regular in less time. I think it takes on average about 6 months.

2 Likes

The company who run this forum, Discourse, made an article saying the requirements which I quoted here:

6 Likes

Custom forum titles are titles that a user can gain through trust level (this is based on how long you’ve been active and how you’ve contributed to the community), like ‘Regular’ and ‘Leader’ (given by THT). You can also get a custom forum title (granted by a leader or moderator) when you win an official competition, like me. However, users cannot give themselves a custom forum title.

Hope this elaborates well!

6 Likes

That needs to be updated, we can’t send PMs anymore

3 Likes

Can you change your custom title whenever you want?

2 Likes

No you have to send Ana an email I think

Unless you win again then you can change it if you want

2 Likes

You have a custom title that is :birthday: today since it’s your bday

5 Likes

True. Very true. But does that mean that on your Bday if you have a custom title you lose it?

6 Likes

Idk, maybe it just gets replaced with the cake for that single day

6 Likes

No, the title just moves to the end of the cake.

5 Likes

At least means that is the minimum (the smallest amount). You’re thinking “at most”.

2 Likes

No you can’t, only moderators can.

5 Likes

No.
You have to ask a mod and for a good reason

8 Likes

Yee

Then how come Ana let me change mine…

8 Likes

Maybe you had a good reason? :wink:

6 Likes

I did?

I just asked her out of nowhere and she said sure…

7 Likes