Leader? (I want to be one)

So maybe this is crazy but I really want to be a leader!

My Summary:

Username: Wookie
Why: I'm kinda a born leader I like telling people what to do (in a nice way :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) and just like being a big part in things!

Disription: I'm a 13 year old boy who loves to code draw and just be friends with everyone! I think I would be a good leader because I'm always active and I take pretty good care of the community I always email @Liza and tell her if somthing is going on! Also I can be really friendly but also scrict (only if someone is doing something really bad) and I think a leader needs both of those characteristics! Also I've always wanted to be a leader! Hope you will consider me!

@Kiwicute2016 @Liza @PopTart0219 @BuildASnowman @Anonymous

BAS Approved Tag List

@Sugarisyummy @EggsOnSaturn1 @Deadfr@LazyLizard@SnowGirl_Studios@Gilbert189@Supermoon39@Wookie @GracefulIcing1@Razor @RubyStars@RenegadeBird1 @ProgrammingHero@Intellection74@RubyWolf1@LavenderLovinNerd @Doodliedoo@FrothyCad@bluedogmc-official@RobotPro@Crazy_Crawfish@codingCupcake123@Niftynia75 @DancingLollipop@a10@Stick88@Hermione @Fun_in_the_Sun@Calico2.0@tankt2016@CreationsOfaNoob@Rose_Owl@smishsmash @AvocadoDont@Paydent12@Destined_Taco1@xXBARNSLEYFCXx@ConnellCoder@CosineStudios@Candycane@AmiiboTrash@Purdue19@kenlauescuadro@HoppingBanana@Kawaii_Lover @EnchantedAnimallover@Catface4

OMG ME TOO, BUT IF THERE WAS A NEW LEADER @Gilbert189 WOULD BE IT

I think it's best just to let this come naturally, as the Hopscotch Team picks the leaders. I bet you'd be an awesome leader, though!

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS LOCK MY IPAD IS STUCK ON IT. I YEAH

You would make an amazing leader!

You would be a great leader! But THT has to pick you to be a leader. Good luck! :slight_smile:

I am also a natural leader like you! (The problem is that the other people in my group are also natural leaders :laughing:)

Wow tagged me right after read and you will be awesome

XD im a natural leader to this one boy and my ballet group

I understand you wanna be leader but best if you don't beg instead act like one and wait!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I'm not trying to beg...:blush:

@Huggingfluffybear

Like everyone hates me for being a natural leader. I just find it annoying when like half my team is like playing games when we are working on a project.

I also encourage you try hard to get Regular, first. Learn the ins and the outs of the forum and your chances will go way up.

You would be a great leader, but I don't think THT are choosing any new ones soon.

I wonder if I could be a leader... I don't know, it seems like people like me on the forum! :smile: (I doubt I will get leader)

You would be a great leader! Your very helpful and always have great ideas!

I really hope the hopscotch team thinks about it! :smile:

I know right! It is annoying!

Thanks @RobotPro

I hope @Liza @staff thinks about it to :blush:

We actually were hiring right now, we are just taking our sweet time with it :wink:

I think everyone can be a leader, but they earn the badge at different times, when they are ready to take on the responsibility.

You would make a great leader, just stay on :slight_smile:

@PopTart0219 Awesome!

Could you possibly consider me? :blush:

@Liza @Kiwicute2016