Laser Tag ~ Beta Testing

Hello!

I’m planning on updating this seed dev game soon!
If you have any suggestions please tag me.
I know my game isn’t very good at the moment, but I’ll be working on fixing it up and making it less buggy and hopefully a lot better.

I’ll be compiling your suggestions in a list and work on them in order.

If you spot any bugs while playing my game, you can use this bug report template:

What was supposed to/was expected to happen?
What happened
Screenshot/video of the bug
Any other notes

How would you rate my game so far?
  • Amazing!
  • Great
  • Good
  • Pretty Good
  • It’s Okay
  • Not very good

0 voters

Thank you!

Tags

@Wild_Animals

11 Likes

Is pretty good better than good?

5 Likes

Typically, Good is better than “Pretty Good”

6 Likes

Sounds cool!
I’ll let you know if I experience any bugs in the game.
Good luck with laser tag!

1 Like

Thank you :))

2 Likes

No problem :D.

1 Like

It’s really fun in my opinion. It includes a ost which is pretty rare on hopscotch. The enemies path finding is amazing. Trust me I know how hard it is to make ai. There is some bugs but some have been patched since I told you.

2 Likes

I’ve decided that I’m no longer going to be updating my game, “Laser Tag” anymore.
I’ve lost motivation and inspiration to continue coding. I’m going to continue coding on Hopscotch but work on smaller and better-quality projects.

@William04GamerA can you Clive this topic, thanks in advance :))

4 Likes

I respect your decision, and I get how hard it might be to give up a project like this. With this being said, thanks so much for making something that people enjoyed!

5 Likes

Oh-no!
So sorry about that! Hope you enjoy coding another project!

2 Likes

Okay, I’m going to close this then. I’m excited to see more projects from you in the future - no matter what kinds of projects that they will be!

Just let me or any other leader know in the future if you want to reopen this topic!