Koletsgo’s request topic

Welcome to my request topic! Here, give me ideas on games, tutorials, and trail art! Maybe shape art, I just want to do more advanced projects. I will not take pixel art requests yet, for I am still learning more about pixel art. I will take requests in order from first to last, or from most simple to most complex,so don’t be upset if you get your request 2 weeks later. I will leave a link to the project when it’s finished. Please do me a favor and stay on topic. Thanks!

12 Likes

Checking ideas list…

Graphing Tool: Enter in an equation and try to graph it. Challenging but possible. Just remember scaling will be important

Not sure if these topics are allowed though…

6 Likes

Oooh… sounds challenging, but fun. Thanks!

7 Likes

There’s are a bunch of them going around, and for now they’re allowed but if people misuse them then they might be taken away

6 Likes

That’s what I thought…

8 Likes

K good to know

4 Likes

Yup.

Just keep it on topic n stuff and you’re cool

3 Likes

How about the game helix jump?

2 Likes

That would be awesome! I will get to it soon!

5 Likes

Ok! Question for u: should the blue pixels count as pixels in my pixel counter, or not?

3 Likes

It depends if you want to get it done quickly or not.

5 Likes

Like the new tag?

2 Likes

Lol yes. Love it

5 Likes

It doesn’t matter. I just want to know if my pixel counter should count them.

2 Likes

Maybe it should then

5 Likes

Ok. Then I’m at 1000+ pixels now. I still wanna see what @GameCodingCrazy123 thinks, but tysm!

2 Likes

Of course! Happy to help! You should definitely consult with Gamecodingcrazy123, I am not a wizard with pixel art.

5 Likes

Idk.
Depends on what you want.
Makes life more simple if you do include them – no need for extra lefts and rights

And i think it might look better actually too

5 Likes

Ok. So you think my pixel counter should count the blues? @William04GamerA you?

2 Likes

Hey guys, could we GBOT?

6 Likes