#KindRevolution! Join Today! You can make a differance!

Hi! So lately, my life has been.......... Well?..... Terrible. Middle School has proven itself to be harsh, rude, and unkind. I've been looking for a light, but lately, I cant find one. I honestly think I'm becoming depressed. Enough about me. Just some bg info :wink:. Anyhow, now that I have a taste of reality, I see how bad it is. We need help. We need light. We need kindness. We need a revaluation. So, I want to start a revoulution!
INSTRUCTIONS!
STEP UNO (one): Comment this: #KindRevoulution
STEP DOS (two) : Make a topic similar to this saying that you are part of the #KindRevolution and then explain what it is (just to get it around, kinda optional!)
STEP TREE (:evergreen_tree:): Hug a tree CAUSE YOU CAN!!! ITSA FREE CONTRY! :joy:
STEP THREE: Post a Hopscotch Project of a drawing or pixle art or trail art or code or WHATEVER showing kindness! Then post with #KindRevolution!
STEP UH... WHAT IS THIS? OH, FOUR!: Say something kind on FaceBook, Tweeter (Twitter), Instagram, or anything else and then put #KindRevolution!
No more steps! Go do it! You are amazing and wonderful children (or adults, whatever age!)
THANK YOU SOOOS MUCHES!
Fuzzy5

18 Likes

Middle School is rough in the beginning, but eventually you'll get used to it.
I love your idea! :D

6 Likes

I know what you've been through! Middle school is stressful! I'm gonna follow all of the steps to slread the word!

But later though. I gotta get off because it's late.

1 Like

Thank You! You really are helping to make a differance in (my) and others lives!

Cool!

Can I just make a project for you?
IS THAT NOT ENOUGH?

1 Like

Lol

:stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:
:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

:hotdog::hotdog::hotdog::hotdog::hotdog::hotdog::hotdog:

1 Like

Yeah, sure! All those things were kinda like, do one, do two, really do as many as you want! Just help get the word out!

1 Like

Okay! It'll be done soon!!!!

:grinning::smile::grinning::smile::grinning::smile::grinning::smile::grinning::smile::grinning::smile:

1 Like

I started my project for this, it's a game! It'll be done soon!

1 Like

Don't worry, the first 2 years of middle school aren't that hard. It might seem hard at first, but you'll get used to it.

After that though, school becomes insane. I have to spend around 5 hours a day on homework, every day, including weekends.

5 Likes

I'm done with my game now, I'm gonna publish it with another name and put #KindRevoulution inside the project.
Hope you like it :grinning:

2 Likes

Here's a link to the game

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/ye9nbnfen

Hope you like it

1 Like

I cant find it...... And the link says this page cant be found.....?:confused:

1 Like

Try again here if that doesn't work get on hopscotch and search lollypopcorn. my profile picture is a hotdog

1 Like

Great idea! Here's another topic that talks about bullying. Maybe you might check it out!

2 Likes

Oh... I know the problem. Let me try to fix it...

1 Like

Can't fix it right now... I tried to but it won't show up for anybody except me...

I worked hard on it why is it doing this???

1 Like

Is it blocked by the fil.ter? Are there any words that might be mean? Like bul.lying?

1 Like

It was blocked, but the hopscotch team helped. And yes, bul.lying

You can play it now if you want

1 Like

So glad you started this! I've always wanted to do this thing where I give 20 compliments to different people a day. I think that that might be a nice idea to add to the #KindRevolution. Btw, middle school is pretty bad, there are a lot of really mean people but it'll get better. I'm going to high school next year so I hope that turns out to be better :joy:.

1 Like