Kick off your summer with Hopscotch!

Thank you for participating in the Summer Camp Competition. We received so many cool games!!

Congratulations to our winners! (Please note: the projects that do not fit our requirements are not considered for the judged winners or the community-voted winners.)

The Hopscotch Team Judged Winners

The Community Voted Winners (The number reflects the total amount gained by the voting deadline July 14, 2021)

Summer Camp Competition

The school semester might end but Hopscotch academy never closes. That’s right, Hopscotchers - let’s kick off this summer with your Hopscotch skills! :ocean: :desert_island:

Requirement

For this year’s Summer Camp Competition, your task is to

1. Recreate a game that you have played in the past (from the App Store, Game Consoles, Board Games, and more) and
  2. Add your own twist of summer to it!

Submission

• Add #Summer21 to your project title to submit your project.

Deadline

• The deadline to submit a project is July 9, 2021 at 5 PM EST. 2021-07-09T21:00:00Z

Important Note about Featuring

• Only the projects that meet the requirement above will be featured in the #Summer21 Channel. This means that if you drew a picture of the beach - which did not remake a game - your project will not be featured, and even if it earns the most plants or likes, it will not be eligible for winning the prizes. (Drawing pads will not be qualified as a game for this competition)

Prizes

The Hopscotch Team Judged Winners

• :1st_place_medal:1st Place: 200 Seeds
  • :2nd_place_medal:2nd Place: 150 Seeds
  • :3rd_place_medal:3rd Place: 100 Seeds
  • :medal_military:7 Summer Camp Competition Finalists: 50 Seeds Each

The Community Voted Winners

• :green_heart: Most Liked Project: 100 Seeds
  • :seedling: Most Planted Project: 100 Seeds

54 Likes

Great idea:) but idk if I’m going to be a part

5 Likes

Very cool

I am participating!

8 Likes

Epic, def participating! Thanks Yuanyuan!

5 Likes

What do we do if we don’t want the seed prizes

8 Likes

You’re a seed dev, you can prolly give them away

8 Likes

Definitely participating thanks Yuanyuan!

6 Likes

Ok who wants them @ me if I win

9 Likes

Do we get the leader competition badge?

9 Likes

yep, summer comp winners get the lead comp badge

11 Likes

I have mainly played adventurous platformers (dating back to the PS2 generation), but alas, it’s extremely difficult to recreate them (cuz I know a platformer of any type will not count as a recreation) with a summer twist.

I’m more of a console gamer than anything…

4 Likes

I’m super exited to do this. But I’m waiting for the seed sub to go to my accounttt.

4 Likes

i’m not doing this - good luck everyone!

5 Likes

Yeah, me neither. I already got too much on my hands already (from making optimizations and updates to my existing game (you know what I’m talking about), to having responsibilities)…

3 Likes

This is the summer competition?

5 Likes

yep!

6 Likes

Yes! Let’s go!

3 Likes

I love that sentence, this looks so amazing!

3 Likes

Yeah!

3 Likes

Yes

2 Likes