Keyboard shows up outside of project [OPEN]

I’m not too sure if this bug has been reported before - I’m also not too sure what to name the topic so feel free to change it. It’s a pretty consistent bug which is particularly visible when creating many of the same objects with the same code.

Your username: PumpkinPi
What kind of device are you using?: IPad Mini
1 sentence description of the problem (I was doing _________, and then __________ happened): When quickly clicking a text piece or object, in a project, and then placing a pre-saved rule before quickly exiting - the bar, with all the different coding blocks, along the bottom of the screen remains.
I found if you then exit the project, the bar along the bottom will remain as you browse other projects.
Steps that the Hopscotch team can take to reproduce my problem every time:
Create an object/a piece of text and the new quickly repeat the following steps…
(1) Open code of object/text
(2) Place a pre-saved rule
(3) Exit out of object/text and see the bar remains
(4) If you then leave the project, it will be there when looking at your profile

I expected this to happen:
The bar to disappear

But instead this happened:
It remained alongside the bottom of screen

Here’s a sweet screenshot:

16 Likes

(Ok Ana approved it so have this topic, nvm what I said)

This has been happening to a lot from people, me included. Quick fix if to exit out of hs and reopen

11 Likes

This is a very annoying bug. I’ve seen many bug reports on this as well

7 Likes

Yeah, I found it didn’t affect me too much until I started a project with many objects with the same code.
Only a minor problem really - but I felt it was best to report since I found a way to make it happen

9 Likes

I’m also able to consistently reproduce it

9 Likes

I have also seen and encountered this, and I hope THT can fix this bug!

7 Likes

We should have a fix in the next release

9 Likes

This has been fixed, right?