Keio's 'General Topic'

forum

Hi!! my username on Hopscotch is Keio and i am fairly new to Hopscotch. i am soo excited to learn more about using Hopscotch! :joy: :smiley: i noticed that a lot of users had 'general topics' so i decided to make my own. credit to everyone who made their general topic(s) before me :blush:

here you can ask me questions, give feedback, etc. (also if anyone has tips or advice for newbies that would be appreciated :grin:) Please no rude posts! :smile: Thank you!!

see you around! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

-keio

No one first, but me

Hi! I am @strongerthanyou tag me when you would like!

Hey @Keio_Hopscotch!

Some questions:
What is your Hopscotch username?
How did you get your Hopscotch username?
What is your favourite Hopscotch project?
Who are your favourite Hopscotchers?
How did you find Hopscotch?
What is your favourite part about Hopscotch?
What do you like making best in Hopscotch?
What is your Hopscotch weakness?
If you could add one feature to Hopscotch, what would you add?
What are you working on currently in Hopscotch?

I FINALLY BEAT UUUU

I beat two regulars
At their own game
(Start of rap)

Welcome to hopscotch forums!

Welcome to the forum!

There are lots of fun things to do on here! To check out the latest conversations, click the latest tab!

Things to remember!

Always be nice - no one likes being treated badly! Treat people the way you would wanna be treated!

Don't start flamewars - This one's obvious, but don't start flamewars. Flamewars are basically HUGE arguments in topics!

Don't tag too much - people don't really like it when their constantly tagged! You can tag people every once in a while, but not every post! :wink:

Ask for help when you need it - Don't keep wondering if your program will stink! Ask for help!

The trust levels!

@trust_level_0 - The starting level for everyone.

@trust_level_1 - This one you will get quick, it gives you basic features for everything!

@trust_level_2 - Not much of a difference, but a couple new features!

@trust_level_3 - WOAH! This ones a toughy! You need to be on for 50 days within a 100 day timeframe, and read 20k posts, but this proves your a real hopscotchers

@trust_level_4 - no one can get this right now.

P.S. you can tag me any time!

I BEAT YOU TWO (changing rap)

Meaning getting first reply?

No. I beat a regular getting here. A regular first replied on my first post, so I decided I wanted to do that

MY DREAM HAS COME TRUUUUU

Hi @MR.GAM3R!! Thank you for the questions :smile:

What is your Hopscotch username? Keio!
How did you get your Hopscotch username? i just kinda liked those letters together?? idk really :joy:
What is your favourite Hopscotch project? hmm i dont have one i think everyones projects are AWESOME!!!
Who are your favourite Hopscotchers? i really enjoy projects from -Madi-, Creative Coder, Maltese, Food Delivery, Valgo, Creations of a Noob, and Bluedogmc but there are sooo many others with amazing projects!! :smiley:
How did you find Hopscotch? i just found it browsing on the App Store
What is your favourite part about Hopscotch? i really like how its super easy to learn with all of the nice helpful people and tutorials :blush: i am pretty new but i have already learned a lot because of this!!
What do you like making best in Hopscotch? hm i dont know. i haven't had much experience in make me different types of projects yet :thinking:
What is your Hopscotch weakness? probs currently making games
If you could add one feature to Hopscotch, what would you add? i am not sure i havent viewed many projects yet. i bet there are a bunch of featured worthy projects out there!! :smiley:
What are you working on currently in Hopscotch? nothing right now. if you have any ideas you are welcome to tell me!! :+1:

Awesome, thanks for answering the questions!

Want to get a profile picture?

thank you @Zachyswag that is very helpful!! :grin:

hm i think i like my green K for now but i have been wondering how to change my profile picture :thinking:

You're welcome! I have that saved in notes for every new person!

Ok, first tap on the green K on the top right of the screen

Tap the gear icon to go to Preferences

Scroll down to Profile Picture

Tap on the pencil

Choose upload image

Choose an image from your iPad/computer, hit save changes and refresh the page!

thanks @MR.GAM3R!! i appreciate it

Sincere use of emojis (:

Cool. Is there anything you would like to learn? Give a minute and I can get some topics that teach things I didn't get for a while, but are VERY simple.
How to make a shop
And/Or when blocks?
@Keio_Hopscotch

I can help you with games! Let me know anything you need help with. :smiley:

Or iPhone.....................................