Kay's Tarot Shop 💜 (art commissions) [closed for now sry]

This shop/request/currency is started by me (@KayStarot) and everything is handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in the Shops & Requests or Competitions & Events categories, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

howdy!

I do commissions of the following

• game sprites
  • game elements (backgrounds, foregrounds, etc)
  • profile pictures most popular seller!
  • other stuff (fanart etc.)

You’re probably wondering, “Kay how do I get those? Do I gotta pay ya?”
Well pardner, I got some good news for you!
you don’t!
I don’t accept seeds, nor plants, nor follows, nor nothin! All I take is some appreciation, patience, and candid attitudes.

But let me set some ground rules here if you wanna be out here… get stuff for free.

please read if you want a commission

RULES FOR COMMISSIONS

1. You gotta credit me. Standard rule. If you don’t I’ll… idk, cry maybe?
  2. Give either a reference of what you want or a really good description of what you want. I might ask clarifying questions… so be prepared for those
  3. I allow 1 redo/fix before a finalized product. So if you don’t like the first one because I messed up colors or something… let me know all the problems then and there and I will fix them… if u forget something that’s too bad! (But in all seriousness, if u forget to tell me to fix something u don’t like and then after the updated one is posted you tell me, ur just gonna have to wait a while… probably)
  4. I will probably put a “Kay 24” watermark on the product somewhere… it’ll be small if u absolutely despise me doing that, let me know in the original commission and I just won’t add it.

Results will be linked here but posted in the Drawing Topic, drafts will also be posted in the Drawing Topic if you ever need adjustments.

That’s about all folks, see y’all at high noon!

@Vulpeculas ← cowfolk

12 Likes

@MooseCat your commission is done unless you want some edits.

https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/drawing-with-hopscotch-topic-2-official/60774/6629

10 Likes

I heard you are doing free commissions

If you don’t mind
Can I have a drawing of a car on a driving on top of a cliff overlooking the ocean:)
make the car green pls

6 Likes

lol that’s sounds like a sick pfp
(Especially for the name RoadOcean it’s just like :pinched_fingers::pinched_fingers:)

6 Likes

I don’t plan on using it for my pfp /lh

I was going to use it for my bio background because i dont have any

6 Likes

Yeah. Might be a while…

You’re currently in spot 5 in order of commissions

current commission order list
  1. Candyy
  2. I_Cant_Code
  3. Cobalt_Phoenix
  4. YourDailyKarma

5. RoadOcean

6 Likes

@CanDyy your commission is completed

https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/drawing-with-hopscotch-topic-2-official/60774/6638?u=kaystarot

Let me know if u want anything changed

5 Likes

Just putting this here so I don’t forget about it. Braynee ur #6 on the commish list

8 Likes

@I_Cant_Code ur commission, let me know if u want anything altered.
https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/drawing-with-hopscotch-topic-2-official/60774/6663?u=kaystarot

8 Likes

current commission order list

1. Cobalt_Phoenix
  2. YourDailyKarma
  3. RoadOcean
  4. Braynee202

(I’ve knocked out 3 already! Wow!)

8 Likes

@/Cobalt_Phoenix (i know u already saw it so I wont tag) your commission is completed!

https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/drawing-with-hopscotch-topic-2-official/60774/6766?u=kaystarot

That was the 4th one so now I have the extra commissions

5 Likes

Yay I’m next :blush::blush:
I’m sooooooooooooooo excited
(lol I’m probably the least patient person on the entire forum, but I’ve tried my best)

5 Likes

Btw what outfit didja want ur character in?

5 Likes

Oooh uhm lemme look real quick

5 Likes

Okay, lol I don’t really mind thaaaaatttt deeply…

But here’s one
It’s just one I drew when I was bored
(I’m sorry the photo is so blurry :sob::sob:)

4 Likes

Ok thanks! Also I think it is ok quality, I can see everything I need to lol

5 Likes

can you draw Lettuce From Tokyo Mew Mew?
(I’m obsessed)
One example is my pfp but here’s a better one:

-Some Examples-

IMG_1164

6 Likes

It’ll take a while as currently I have slowed down on my progress with commissions as the original 4 slots I had open have been completed.

You are 4th in line to get your commission completed. I can’t give you an estimate as to when it will be completed as I have many overlapping projects currently.

5 Likes

okay, when you change the title, I started to freak out. (lol)
Thank You!

6 Likes

one might even say, okayish quality?

8 Likes