Kayro's GT | Episode V: The System Strikes Back

shadow_was_here
thats_worse_than_ben
woreblackinstead
the_original_trilogy
prequel_trilogy

Something wrong with your droid?

no. She normally speaks random words at spins in circles, YES THERES SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY DROID.

Nah there iccnt nein rung wink mo.

Sometimes, we have to step down to help somebody up, not because we failed to go up, but as a humble sacrifice to save a great soul.
-Terry Mark

For I was sure of one thing, it wasn’t always the hero who saved the world. It was the person most willing to die first.
-R.K. Ryals

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
-Albert Pine

If I let you go, it doesn’t mean that I don’t love you anymore. It means you are so important to me that I am willing to sacrifice my smiles for the sake of your happiness.
-Armee Taylo

It doesn’t hurt to feel sad from time to time.
-Willie Nelson

I have learned now that while those who speak about one’s miseries usually hurt, those who keep silence hurt more.
-C.S. Lewis

I still own my heart, which I know because it hurts so much.
-Emilie Autumn

When someone stabs you it’s not your fault that you feel pain.
-Louise Penny

It hurts to have someone in your heart that you can’t have in your arms.
-unknown

It’s a lot easier to be angry at someone than it is to tell them you’re hurt.
-Zakiya Caswell

I don’t have Undertale yet so… I dunno what it fully looks like. But, when ur human OC is trapped in the Underground, and might’ve gone a bit crazy, you kinda gotta draw a fight scene.

(I hated the whole only white and black so I added another layer of white but put the “brightness” down)

YAYAYYAYSYAYAYAYAYAAY
I finally get to write about something I’ve NEVER mentioned until now!!

Kyuzo petars. The sleek daggers serve a dual purpose, sporting a sharp, tempered carbon edge that can be overlaid with a scintillating monomolecular laser at the flick of a switch.

AAAAHHHH HUMAN FEAR ME LARGE PEASANT

alternative dialogue:
WOAH WHERE’D YOU GET THOSE PANTS

Sorry, not happening, that cat’s too cute! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
But that’s a great meme!

Also great alt dialogue!

I was playing LEGO STAR WARS clone wars and ended up finishing the Blue Shadow Virus level/episode. AND THEY FULL ON MURD.ER JAR JAR

Years ago, back when I was still a cadet, Shar abandoned the Empire. She stayed in contact with me and Tekkah. Shar had told us about a few of her newly found friends. I knew they didn’t approve of the Empire so I figured they could maybe help me. Of course I first had to go to a nearby medical center and get ‘fixed up’. I boarded a transport that took me to the planet Lothal. Shar’s friends had lived in one of the small villages there, as far as I remembered. There were 3 of them, a tech savvy Twi’lek, a kind hearted Sullustan, and a roguish human. They were reluctant to help me at first, due to my armor. They decided to help me heal my name in the Empire’s databanks. We had snuck into one of the cities a couple nights after I arrived. Rashka, the Sullustan, was killed after we were caught. This was the first time I ever used a name that wasn’t mine. The troopers that caught us only knew me as Kay Zanaby, a rogue pirate leader. I made the I.D. shortly after that. But, now that I was Captain Kay Zanaby, I’d actually need to find people willing to join me, luckily I already had 2 official members.

10 LIKES FOR PART 4 (Rashka, Press F for respects)

jar jar is that spooky comic relief fish man whom everyone wants to die right

Yes.

(I’ve never seen such viol…insert LEGO Qui Gon death scene here)

I’d give you one but I ran out.

F

Came back from sleep to find 2 green notifs and 6 blue ones.

Flagler gotta flag. Next one who does is gonna has to deal with the worst Kayla I got.

Dark Side?

Yep.

I just don’t want blasters to be involved when it is an argument about who rightfully gets to control my actions, I guess.

The worst Kayla I got.

My parents are looking up Undertale, apparently Playstation Vita has it for 60 bucks. (might not be getting it for holiday season.) (I still am, filled with determination though) (I think that’s reference)

Why kayro is forcing nice replies,

She only needs 65 more, to be at 600.

“I’m sorry Checkers, you have to find a way to live on your own now,” Kayla told the little tooka. She knew he probably didn’t understand. Kayla opened the apartment door and tried to move the space cat out. Checkers was a bit frightened at first but decided to go after a little it of a struggle. He looked back at Kayla once out the door. Kayla did feel a bit of regret but closed the door before she changed her mind. Taylor was still in the nursery, with Z, hopefully sleeping. Kayla went and sat down on the couch in the living room. She put her head in her hands and began to cry.

Well you only need like 2 more to go until you get another nice reply

Kayla quickly grabbed her swords from the shelf and swung her jacket on. She ran out of the small house. “where are you going mom, it’s the middle of the night!” Taylor said sleepily at the door. “Taylor you stay there!” Kayla called back. Taylor went back in the house and back into her bed. Kayla saw the smoke billowing out of the city. Kayla stopped fear filled her eyes. She ran down the hill towards the city. She was close to the burning building. She started to cough, there was no air here. She weakly tried to clear the air with the force. The smoke was too much though. She had to get the people out of the building, there was no group against fires, this was not a regular city. The single building, burning, the tents and few houses, all started out being temporary, but gangs have to make bases. She saw the few people still in the building, 2 were dragging the only other living person. She ran in. Fire grazed her jacket and face. She helped drag the almost dead body outside. Groups were already getting as much water as they could to extinguish the fire. Kay and her burned friends emerged from the building. The fire was dying down, everyone was coughing. Everyone was tired. “We’ll start to rebuild in the morning, we all deserve a rest,” Kay decided. She walked back up the hill to her single lone house.