KayKat's topic ~ I wasn't made to be perfect, I was made to be human

sophia71205isamazing
🏳️‍🌈
mimi_is_fantastic
photo_iz_awezomes
scotchtapewashere

Whoop @discobot quote
I want a good one

:left_speech_bubble: Make the best use of what is in your power, and take the rest as it happens. — Epictetus

Ooh good one @discobot fortune
Is kaykat annoyed with me

:crystal_ball: Cannot predict now

Don’t you dare. I wonder what would be the quickest way to get to you…hm, maybe a bus. My parents probably wouldn’t drive me to California on a random day…I might have enough money for a plane ticket…I could take a bus…or I could take a one month walk

Disco literally got flagged! The moderators will think we lost our minds…

Uh no… don’t you dare
BOTH OF YOU JUST STAY PUT

Probably bc we did…

AND I wonder who’s fault that is *cough, cough, SOPHIA

I would still be on the forum…I would just be traveling across the country so I could force Kay Kat to come back. Even better, I could comment on one of her debate partners YouTube videos and tell him to force her to come back

THANK YOU

And by the way disco was righ when he said I should leave

Whoa
Let’s not go pointing fingers

No he wasn’t…or he wouldn’t have gotten flagged.

You realize that was extremely coincidental

If you do that than there will be no way I would ever come back to the forum, not even to visit

If you leave kaykat it will be mini all over again
Do you want that?

Well, you would have to come on when I came to your school and pinned you up against a wall :smirk: idk if I want to walk for a solid month though…and my parents would probably bring me back home before I could get out of Tennessee

Lol they’d be driving behind you the whole way to the state line

Do I want to be remembered as an amazing friend, who’s humble and smart and hardworking and clever and creative and ambitious and patient and compassionate even though I am none of those things? Yes, yes I would love to become the next Mimi.

Similar…but although I was sorta emotional at the time Mimi left…I am a lot worse than just emotional now. I didn’t start feeling like terrible person until like a month after Mimi left. And don’t we all remember the day that I first self harmed…it was bc I thought I made Kay Kat leave…