lgbtq+
lgbt
lgbt.coder
🏳️‍🌈

wow it’s like they specifically did that XD

Thanks disco
@discobot quote

What the what what. What

:left_speech_bubble: It can’t be spring if your heart is filled with past failures. — Byron Pulsifer

But you kinda need to remember your past failures at the same time so you learn from them but okay thanks I guess
@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Music in the soul can be heard by the universe. — Lao Tzu

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Always seek out the seed of triumph in every adversity. — Og Mandino

Thank you disco
@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it. — Andy Rooney

AHHHH i actually really like that oneeeee

Yeah but the thing is I don’t smile when no one else is around?? But okay
I like the one you gave HorseLover so thanks for that
@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: You must train your intuition — you must trust the small voice inside you which tells you exactly what to say, what to decide. — Ingrid Bergman

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Well done is better than well said. — Benjamin Franklin

Well actually I glad I don’t trust that voice inside me cause that voice is depressing as heck
Thanks tho
@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: By going beyond your own problems and taking care of others, you gain inner strength, self-confidence, courage, and a greater sense of calm. — Dalai Lama

okay cool thx @discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live. — Dorothy Thompson

Ehh I’ve heard a lot like that but I like the last two you gave horselover so thanks disco
@discobot quote