Edit, April 2019: Idk if this will work anymore, with newer iOS versions, but it worked in 2016.
How To Get Kana
- Go to your “Settings” app.
- Go to “General”.
- Go to “Keyboard”.
- Tap “Add New Keyboard”.
- Find “Japanese” and tap it.
- Tap “Kana”.
How To Use Kana
- On your on-screen keyboard, tap the .
- You will either come to the emojis menu or the kana menu. If you come to the kana menu, tap あいう to get Japanese. Tap ☆123 to go to the Japanese numbers and the special symbols. Tap ABC to get the abc keyboard. Tap to go to the emojis menu. If you come to the emojis menu, tap the to go to the kana keyboard.
- Test it out right here, or use it somewhere else!
♪☆%¥〒→~・…○^^★☀︎☁︎♤♤♠︎♪♭↑↓←⇒⇔^ ^^ - ^^o^(^^)(^^)(^-^)^o^(^ ^)(^.^)(^○^)(^^)（＾◇＾）(^O^)(^o^)()(⌒▽⌒)(^^)(o^^o)☆〜（ゝ。∂）…○……○…‥……○○……○……○……○…○○○○…○□◇▲◎◎△●●^
That’s not all! There is a ton, except it would take a long time to type them all.
Edited 2016 cringe out lol