Kana: How To Get It, How To Use It, And What Special Symbols You Get

keyboard
fonts
changes
cool
text

Notes: This is all packed in to one easy tutorial. I am not sure if you can get it on devices with older softwares, but it does not require the latest software. You may not be able to get it on a phone. Please take the time to review this guide at the bottom of this post.

How To Get Kana

1. Go to your "Settings" app.
  2. Go to "General".
  3. Go to "Keyboard".
  4. Tap "Add New Keyboard".
  5. Find "Japanese" and tap it.
  6. Tap "Kana".

How To Use Kana

1. On your on-screen keyboard, tap the :globe_with_meridians:.
  2. You will either come to the emojis menu or the kana menu. If you come to the kana menu, tap あいう to get Japanese. Tap ☆123 to go to the Japanese numbers and the special symbols. Tap ABC to get the abc keyboard. Tap :globe_with_meridians: to go to the emojis menu. If you come to the emojis menu, tap the :globe_with_meridians: to go to the kana keyboard.
  3. Test it out right here, or use it somewhere else!

The Special Symbols You Will Get

♪☆%¥〒→~・…○^^★☀︎☁︎♤♤♠︎♪♭↑↓←⇒⇔^ ^^ - ^^o^(^^)(^^)(^-^)^o^(^ ^)(^.^)(^○^)(^^)(^◇^)(^O^)(^o^)(^_^)(⌒▽⌒)(^^)(o^^o)☆〜(ゝ。∂)…○……○…‥……○○……○……○……○…○○○○…○□◇▲◎◎△●●^
That's not all! There is a ton, except it would take a long time to type them all. You probably get about the same number of special kana symbols as emojis!

Did you find this tutorial helpful?

• Yes! It was very detailed and helpful!
  • Yes.
  • No.
  • No. I couldn't figure out how to get it.
  • No. It was not detailed enough.

0voters

ᏢᏞᎬᎪᏚᎬ ᎡᎬᏚᏢᎾnᎠ!
Go to settings→general→keyboard→add a new keyboard→Japan→kana→go to texting or anywhere else→tap ☆123→^_^→and see all the faces you can choose from
Getting Interesting Symbols
Question for anyone who has FancyKey or anyone who can help
How to use secret emoticons hidden in apple's keyboards

Works with Chinese simplified pinyin too! Got these that aren't on kana

ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ರೃ

Nice tutorial though!

I made this tutorial before, but this is still great!

Got it!

にし?いをくーのくきわしす

Link to my tutorial on this!

How you get that?? I can't find it!!!

I got it! ♪☆(^ν^)\(^o^)/

Do the same thing as the tutorial, except when you tap "Add New Keyboard", look for "Chinese ( simplified )" and tap that, then tap pinyin.

Wow! This is a big hit!

It's really cool!!! ☆\(^o^)/(^ν^)

I did! There is 2 types of pinyin

I know, and there are like a thousand different faces!(o^^o)☆〜(ゝ。∂)^o^^ ^^ - ^☆〜(ゝ。∂)

Yeah it's so cool \(^o^)/

Just tap the first one?

This is such a big hit!

Does it require the latest software? Also Chinese simplified is awesome, and when you are playing Minecraft and you have that keyboard you can put hearts and stuff on signs!

I got it! YAY! ◎○○○○○○○

Which Chinese simplified pinyin? QWERTY or AZERTY?

QWERTY