Notes: This is all packed in to one easy tutorial. I am not sure if you can get it on devices with older softwares, but it does not require the latest software. You may not be able to get it on a phone. Please take the time to review this guide at the bottom of this post.
How To Get Kana
- Go to your "Settings" app.
- Go to "General".
- Go to "Keyboard".
- Tap "Add New Keyboard".
- Find "Japanese" and tap it.
- Tap "Kana".
How To Use Kana
- On your on-screen keyboard, tap the .
- You will either come to the emojis menu or the kana menu. If you come to the kana menu, tap あいう to get Japanese. Tap ☆123 to go to the Japanese numbers and the special symbols. Tap ABC to get the abc keyboard. Tap to go to the emojis menu. If you come to the emojis menu, tap the to go to the kana keyboard.
- Test it out right here, or use it somewhere else!
The Special Symbols You Will Get
♪☆%¥〒→~・…○^^★☀︎☁︎♤♤♠︎♪♭↑↓←⇒⇔^ ^^ - ^^o^(^^)(^^)(^-^)^o^(^ ^)(^.^)(^○^)(^^)（＾◇＾）(^O^)(^o^)(^_^)(⌒▽⌒)(^^)(o^^o)☆〜（ゝ。∂）…○……○…‥……○○……○……○……○…○○○○…○□◇▲◎◎△●●^
That's not all! There is a ton, except it would take a long time to type them all. You probably get about the same number of special kana symbols as emojis!
Did you find this tutorial helpful?
- Yes! It was very detailed and helpful!
- No. I couldn't figure out how to get it.
- No. It was not detailed enough.