@Kaila808’s Tag List!

Tag list time!

Still don’t know what its going to be called but you guys can help me with that :wink: I won’t tag this tag list all the time - i will only tag it if is an emergency or questions for you guys :)) so don’t worry about being tagged all the time in your notifs :slight_smile: if any of you have a suggestion for a name please reply and tell me - i would love ideas !

Will you join ?
  • Yes !
  • No thanks

0 voters

9 Likes

I’ll join your tag list! Maybe you could call it @/TheKailas or something.

1 Like

Well not eveybody’s name is not Kaila ;)) and maybe it can do something with the number 808

1 Like

Yeah, maybe you could make it the name of your alt, 808 Squad.

1 Like

Ah, that one. not sure - seems cringy to me seemed good to me when I came up with it but now, not very sure with it

1 Like

Hmm…then maybe you could do The_808’s

1 Like

Yes thats a good one !
Perfect !

1 Like

Ok here it is !

I hope it’s okay if I went with @The_808Team it’s kinda like a mix of The_808’s ! :grin:

1 Like

Im gonna join, also I made sure the group is at the place where it can be approved and guess what! It can

1 Like

I know - its already scheduled :))

1 Like

Ok (: yay!

1 Like

I’m excited too ! ( I mean who wouldn’t be ? )

1 Like

Lol your exited!?! Im more than exited, just don’t overuse your tag list

1 Like

I know - its sometimes really annoying when people use their tag list every single post

1 Like

ik, thats so annoying (I usualy only tag if it applies to my tos and mostly only on the first post of a topic)

1 Like

Exactly ! Anyway i’m very excited ! I keep saying that because its really true ! :laughing:

1 Like

@Leaders you may clive :))

1 Like