Justice for HSB-RGB

So, I’ve Found something that I wanted a lot in HS, that I had to create an entire Topic about it. HSB is a very cool feature and it would be absolutely Amazing to have it in Drawing images. The Possible Vibrance Of Drawings in hopscotch would increase dramatically. RGB Would Also Be Fitting For the drawing editor to experiment with colors or Accidentally Bump into a Extremely Fitting color for a game.

@Leaders & @Yuanyuan, What do you think?

• I like this idea!
  • I don’t like this idea.

0 voters

10 Likes

leads don’t have control on this, you just need to tag Yuanyuan

reading your topic rn
edit: cool!

5 Likes

Oops…
@Leaders can you make the poll public

4 Likes

if leads change the poll to public, the votes will be lost. r u sure you wanna do that?

and some people like to keep their votes private, so a public poll will be biased. Better keep it private

4 Likes

Ok then, don’t make it public

3 Likes

Umm don’t we have HSB and RGB in HS already? Or is this for something different?

1 Like

This is for the editor where you can draw your own images

4 Likes

Oh. Yeah, that would be awesome.

4 Likes

That actually would be awesome. And an enter size button maybe? That would make it eiser to get usable sizes and more detailed drawings

4 Likes

Yeah that’s a good idea, @DaughterOfHecate. If you mean custom sizes.

4 Likes

Yeah that the input size button in the normal blocks

2 Likes

yes yes nice
you can use colors all you want and I imagine how crazy will the art be :0

3 Likes

You really shouldn’t use the hs drawing editor for art
I mean a better idea would be to buy procreate

2 Likes

Yeah, but not everyone knows about/can download/can afford procreate. Also, if it’s on a school iPad, they might not be allowed to download it. This would be an awesome feature to make cooler games with better graphics!

6 Likes

Wish subscribing was free for the week

Yes
Yesyesyes

People who purchase the HS monthly subscription get a 7 day free trial, and people who pay the HS annual subscription (this was true before the new subscription came to be, I have the legacy version) get a 30 day free trial.

Procreate cost me $9.99 to install on my device. I mean, sure, it’s much cheaper than Photoshop, which is around $20.99 per month, but that’s not really the point.

And like Willow said, some cannot afford the app, and it might be blocked altogether due to the device they use such as a School Device (It wasn’t for me because I used it for Digital Art & Animation (was literally installed by a teacher)).

2 Likes

Yea it doesn’t work for me

Ok you have a point but
School devices are meant to be used for schoolwork so there’s that too…
And if it’s a school device you can ask a teacher to install a art application

3 Likes