#justawebsite2016

as about 2 of you people know, waaaaaay back when my account first started, I made a website, and about monthly updates to it. but I've revived it for 2016 and it will now be updating it bi-weekly, with quite a few changes, but the reviews tab is still there, and kinda combined with the "say something" tab, so check that out, and I will now be taking requests for games to review! just posting this for, ok it's pretty much an add but I got exited that I got it done right on the due date I set for myself, so yeah,
here's the link

this

has become this

hey, @justanerd, u want me to turn this into a real website?

I can if u want me to

I really want to!
but I need ur permission!

hello, @justanerd? HOW IS THIS NOT 20 CHARICTERS!!!

lol I didn't have wifi yesterday, but yeah! I would love that! (except that I would have no idea how to edit it, plus hosting costs $$$, I'd make one myself if it didn't ik how

is it okay if I use free hosting, it would look something like:
www.sitename.hostname.com
@justanerd

Err.. Weebly has some free websites that are super easy to make, but you're going to have to include weebly.com in your site domain... Or code one yourself, most people recommend starting with C++.

free hosting is a thing? then yes! go ahead!

yep
I use byet

I'm not using weebly, or anything like that, I'm using WordPress!
and I can't code in C++

should I call it justawebsite, @justanerd?

already called it justawebsite!

How do you make it @crazygoat?

errmmm...
just research around and find ways!

HTML you should already know a little of from the forum, it's what I use, and will use to actually publish a site now that I know I can for free

got a hyperlink to justawebsite?

no

http://justawebsite.byethost9.com @justanerd
I HAVEN'T STARTED ON IT YET!!!

lol just for future reference, ik you get the link for testing b4 you edit, so das y i asked

wat, @justanerd? HOW IS THIS NOT TWENTY CHARICRERS!!