Just Joined The Forum - Help?

general_topic

I just joined the forum two days ago, and I was wondering if someone would please explain to me how exactly I should use it? Thank you!

Make new friends, talk about coding, and have fun! You will definitely find a topic you love whether it is the drawing topic or the photography topic! Feel free to ask for help with your newest coding project, too! Tag me @Milkypup if you want a friend. Bye!

I already told you on another topic but, it's ok! Phew! So many new users!

Thank you so much, @Milkypup, @Petrichor, @Houseelf87, @SAYNOTOLGBT2 and @BlackPrincess. Yay! I now officially have forum frens!

waddup how’s life welp

oh hey
I’m okay, u? jet lag’s crazy tho

@chaos have you done the discobot tutorial? do you know how to use the forum or do you have no idea?

I have absolutely no idea what I’m doing

Wonderful. If you type @Discobot start new user you should probably be able to do a tutorial that will tell you everything you need to know and the meaning of life

Happy birthday @chaos!
I hope you have a great year!
ilysm <3

Click Me

Image result for iron man memes

Image result for i miss you cute memes
Image result for i miss you cute memes

Why did you revive this

wait who are you
i revived it because chaos can’t get on my gt coz it’s #random-stuff

I’m not so special that I have to introduce myself, and formalities are always a little embarrassing… Well, this is what’s expected… I guess that’s how I should think about it. My name is Hajimeme Hinata. There’s only one reason I came to Hope’s Peak Academy… Because I admired Hope’s Peak Academy. To me, attending Hope’s Peak Academy is like being a celebrity or a superhero. In fact, instead of calling it admiration, it’s more like…it’s always been a dream of mine. That’s why, to feel like a member of society, to become someone I can be proud of, I always wanted to…

That is incredibly detailed and horrendously fascinating.

At any rate, if this is a nightmare, I have no idea if it’s even started yet… Sheesh, what kind of nightmare is that…

Wow, that sounds horrible.

Wherever I go…there are surveillance cameras all over the place. Whoever’s controlling Despaircito must be monitoring us with these cameras, too… It pisses me off to think I’m being watched by a lunatic… But there’s nothing I can do about it.

is a monokuma a teddy bear

He’s my hitman
I was able to succ like 10 diccs with his help
Sadly tho none of those diccs belong to Komaeda-kun